Flower & Garden - who is going?

Philhar-Fanatic

March10th-17th. This will be our 4th F&G Festival. We shifted gears last trip and went for SWW and has a BLAST, but nothing beats Epcot in full bloom! So beautiful!

Texas84

Wanted to see Alan Parsons Project but I have a 5K that's part of a race series. So I'm torn on the date. I saw The Orchestra before and they were great. But I always do F&G.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
We usually get at least one visit to F&G each year, since we always head to WDW for our anniversary the first weekend of May--May 2-5 this year.

This year, I'll get to see it twice, because my mom wanted a trip to WDW for her 80th bday, so we'll be there April 7-11.

Monkee Girl

My trip in May coincides with the last weekend the show. I hope that it is still as beautiful as the first. We didn't realize when we booked that we have an overlap with a Star Wars weekend and the F&G. Once I found out about what was happening that week I adjusted my ADRs and hope that I get to experience the best of the fest.
This happened to me in 2012 when I booked my trip to see Davy Jones. I didn't realize I would get to experience the Star Wars Weekend as well. Though I didn't see Davy (Micky was great) and it was bitter sweet, I had such a blast. You will have a LOT of fun. Just go with the mind set it will be busy and take things as they come. I'd love to go back that weekend again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom