Flower and Garden Festival - Opening Day

Horizonstta

Original Poster
I am planning on spending the day in EPCOT on Wednesday for the start of the Flower and Garden Festival. Last year, the grand opening ceremony was held on opening day. However, according to the WDW website, the opening celebration is not scheduled until April 5th (see below). This seems strange to me. Does anyone know if the information on the website is incorrect?

Premiere March 21-23
Join us Thursday, April 5th in Showcase Plaza at 10:00 a.m. for the Grand Opening Celebration of the 14th Annual Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival!

njbeachwx

I am planning on spending the day in EPCOT on Wednesday for the start of the Flower and Garden Festival. Last year, the grand opening ceremony was held on opening day. However, according to the WDW website, the opening celebration is not scheduled until April 5th (see below). This seems strange to me. Does anyone know if the information on the website is incorrect?

Premiere March 21-23
Join us Thursday, April 5th in Showcase Plaza at 10:00 a.m. for the Grand Opening Celebration of the 14th Annual Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival!
http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/m...ents/flowerandgarden/FlowerGarden08_lores.pdf

Horizonstta

Original Poster
Thanks for the post. But unless I just skimmed right over it, I don't see any mention of the opening ceremony on either date.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom