Floridian Spa:

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
Has anybody ever went there and got a massage I was thinking of surprising my wife while our girls were out on the pirate cruise and let her get a massage there. What do you all think?:shrug:

PurpleDragon

Yes, my wife and I got massages on one of our trips a few years ago before we had kids. I had a great deep tissue massage but my wife was not terribly impressed with her masseuse. She still liked her massage, but it wasn't up to her expectations, so YMMV. But overall it was a nice facility, I'm sure your wife would enjoy it. :D

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Yes, my wife and I got massages on one of our trips a few years ago before we had kids. I had a great deep tissue massage but my wife was not terribly impressed with her masseuse. She still liked her massage, but it wasn't up to her expectations, so YMMV. But overall it was a nice facility, I'm sure your wife would enjoy it. :D

This was the exact reaction my wife had on our honeymoon: Nice. Not thrilling, but nice.

I'm sure she'll appreciate it either which way though.....:wave:

Figment76

Never been to the Grand Floridian Spa, but I have used the one at SSR. IMHO, it's very nice with a whirpool, sauna, steam room, and showers in the locker room area. The waiting area is comfortable. The massages aren't anything special, but the rooms are always very comfortable, and I've always liked the masseuses I've had there.

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
Thanks, were going to be at the Floridian because we taking our girls to do the pirate cruise from there so I wanted to stay close by plus my wife doesn't know:D

yankspy

My wife and I got Massages on our last trip at SS and while a bit pricey, they were great. I am sure that the facilities at the GF are just as nice if not better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom