Florida Resident - Says No Valid Ticket For Reservations

lhbb

Hey there,

My sister is a Florida resident and bought tickets last night. She wasn’t able to confirm residency online so it said she’d have to at will call.

That’s all well and good, but she can’t make park reservations now. Is she unable to make reservations until the residency is confirmed?

thanks for the help

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Hey there,

My sister is a Florida resident and bought tickets last night. She wasn’t able to confirm residency online so it said she’d have to at will call.

That’s all well and good, but she can’t make park reservations now. Is she unable to make reservations until the residency is confirmed?

thanks for the help
She should be able to but will be unable to enter a park until her documentation has been checked. If she is unable, she should call and get her info checked through scanning and emailing the documents.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Hey there,

thanks for the help
Has she linked her ticket to her MDE account?

Upvote 0

lhbb

Original Poster
A5AE0F81-B630-4A50-99CA-64A332972B06.jpeg
Every time she tries it says either that reservation is invalid or it’s already in use 🤷🏼‍♂️

Edit: she can see the tickets in the app, but when she tries to reserve a park it says that reservation isn’t valid. Trying to add it again is when she gets “already in use” message.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom