• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Florida Resident Resort Rates for Fall 2021

MissViv

Original Poster
I am planning on meeting up with my niece (who is a FL resident) in late October this year. We are hoping for a Florida Resident Rate for a resort. Right now I am holding Pop Century but if we could get a discount we might want to move to a moderate or deluxe.

Is there generally a FL resident resort rate thru the end of October?

Stanwee

I am planning on meeting up with my niece (who is a FL resident) in late October this year. We are hoping for a Florida Resident Rate for a resort. Right now I am holding Pop Century but if we could get a discount we might want to move to a moderate or deluxe.

Is there generally a FL resident resort rate thru the end of October?
They usually have them all year long

MissViv

Original Poster
The FL resident discount for resorts is only running thru July. They will probably come out with the discounts thru Sept. but I feel the same way you do in that October may not be discounted at all.

Guess I should keep the Pop reservation.

Stanwee

The FL resident discount for resorts is only running thru July. They will probably come out with the discounts thru Sept. but I feel the same way you do in that October may not be discounted at all.

Guess I should keep the Pop reservation.
I would hold it and see what happens you can always change it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom