Florida Resident Rates

palmage

Does Disney offer Florida Resident discounted rates during the regular season?
We generally don't go during regular or peak season, so I don't recall looking for discounts.

melflip8

I think that they do...at least for the ticket prices. As far as I know the FL Resident special ticket prices remain the same all year round (unless they raise prices like they recently did).

FL resident hotel packages change throughout the year though at all different times. I would just check the Disney Web site to see what you are looking for and whats offered...just dont forget to click the little FL Residents link! :)

Upvote 0

rsoxguy

I would check periodically with www.mousesavers.com. They are always quick to post Florida resident rates. Also, the Disney website is never really that accurate in posting discounts or applying them to a selected package. Your better bet would be to call them directly and tell the operator that you are a Florida resident looking for the best applicable deal (I have seen $82 posted on their website for an All Star room only to call and recieve $69 on the same day). It helps to have some type of code such as those found on a website like the one mentioned above. Deals can sometimes be found year-round as a Florida resident if you just search hard enough. Never be shy in persisting with the operator on the phone.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom