Florida Resident Disney Vloggers on YouTube

Phil12

Where did you get this info? They were at Media events for both within the last few weeks.

Also, don't for one minute believe that they were taken off the media lists due to emails from "trolls". That's nothing more than gaslighting.

Last edited:

Giss Neric

I just watched it too.

I love how he wants to give joy to everyone else by making uplifting videos. He truly seems like a kind soul.
While his content and all other vloggers do become very repetitive, his natural positive energy is what separates him and that is all I need sometimes. I especially love how he treats his mom and sister.

disneynut3512

And yet Disney has already invited them back for multiple events this year. That must infuriate people who enjoy trying to ruin people's lives over minor offenses committed a decade ago.

The Trackers stated in their live vlog last week that they were removed from both Universal and Disney's media lists and only recently begun working with Disney in a limited capacity again. So which media events have they been invited to this year if they only recently were invited back? IIRC the only one was the Happily Ever After firework event.

Chip Chipperson

The Trackers stated in their live vlog last week that they were removed from both Universal and Disney's media lists and only recently begun working with Disney in a limited capacity again. So which media events have they been invited to this year if they only recently were invited back? IIRC the only one was the Happily Ever After firework event.

That's what I was talking about. They got a media invitation for the return of HEA and received a Save the Date for the 50th Anniversary, so they were included on the 2 most recent or upcoming big media events. There are people who seem hellbent on the Trackers never being invited to anything ever again, so it is probably upsetting to them to see them being eased back into Disney's good graces. I don't think there is any sincere motive behind people trying to wreck their relationships with the parks. It reeks of "I don't like them so I dug up something from the past to complain about." If it was sincere, then the people complaining about them and sending e-mails to Disney, Universal, etc. wouldn't have intentionally taken quotes from old videos out of context and would have seen that they took the videos down, apologized, and don't behave anything remotely like that anymore.

disneynut3512

I honestly think it's a good thing they are only working with Disney on a limited basis and NOT because of the controversy, but rather because it opens the media events up to smaller creators and smaller channels who are more up and coming. It helps to bring visibility to these other channels who are just as valid and important, they just have a smaller audience. The Trackers don't need Disney or UO media - like they said in their live vlog, their channel is doing great without it and they're still making huge amounts of money. These other up and coming channels do need the push Disney and Universal can provide them, and I'm all about that. I love that Disney is now working with smaller Instagrammers and TikTokers.

Clamman73

This really moved me today. Nathan talking about his life, his divorce, his dad passing and his depression and struggles. What a courageous, lovely gentleman.

He’s moving up to my #1 spot…he‘s humble, sincere, has a calm demeanor, doesn’t have to be first with everything, does a thorough and descriptive job on his vlogs and there aren’t a thousand ads in his videos.

disneygeek90

I watch or have watched many of the bigger names and accounts. For whatever reason Michael Kay really rubs me the wrong way. He seems incredibly fake and has a way to repeat words or phrases to a pretty annoying degree.

The_Jobu

I like Adam's content and have been watching him for 10 years. I also met him in MK once. He has been doing so much more than park videos lately. I have really enjoyed the different conventions he has been attending. It is something I would never do so it is cool to see what goes on there.

You should check out a convention, they're really fun! There used to be a really great one near me called FanExpo that was an amazing gathering of fun likeminded people, then it the last few years it just exploded in popularity and is now an "everything con", aka "heyyyyyy geeksters!! Check out our new tv romance and video game socks!! Make sure to buy a geek-mobile hat on your way out!!".

The_Jobu

I watch or have watched many of the bigger names and accounts. For whatever reason Michael Kay really rubs me the wrong way. He seems incredibly fake and has a way to repeat words or phrases to a pretty annoying degree.

You're not alone, the Kays make up about 83% of Florida Residents Edits weekly content.

The_Jobu

He’s moving up to my #1 spot…he‘s humble, sincere, has a calm demeanor, doesn’t have to be first with everything, does a thorough and descriptive job on his vlogs and there aren’t a thousand ads in his videos.

He's been my favourite for a long time, back when he and Veronica only had a handful of subs. My sister even met him and the nice guy thing isn't an act, that's really him.

That forum someone posted earlier that's full of people that hate vloggers is crazy. I get the people that dont like the Trackers or the Kays, but they even have a Nate thread and the people in there sound psychotic.

The_Jobu

What's Florida Residents Edits ?? Sounds like something entertaining.

We were discussing him a few pages back. Basically a youtube channel that takes clips from vlogger's videos and makes fun of them. Sometimes it's lighthearted and funny, occasionally though he gets mean. Bit of a mixed bag.

Edit: Just watched this vid again and there is one instance of NSFW language used for comedic effect.

Deliiiiiiiiicious

Last edited:

Phil12

We were discussing him a few pages back. Basically a youtube channel that takes clips from vlogger's videos and makes fun of them. Sometimes it's lighthearted and funny, occasionally though he gets mean. Bit of a mixed bag.

Edit: Just watched this vid again and there is one instance of NSFW language used for comedic effect.

Deliiiiiiiiicious

And they often clearly demonstrate the deceitful and dishonest behavior of these vloggers.

The Grand Inquisitor

When he got vaccinated and documented it, he got a lot of hate comments and dislikes even more than when Natalie appears in his videos.

I think he's purposely going to other places other than theme parks cause when October comes he's back at Disney for sure.
Who's Natalie? Why do people not like her?

Magenta Panther

I just watched it too.

I love how he wants to give joy to everyone else by making uplifting videos. He truly seems like a kind soul.

I agree. Dude's been through a lot, but he overcame it and now, he's focused on the happy. And god knows we need that more than ever.

BTW, he rode Rat the other day during a soft opening and it broke down. For a long time. That's the second time I've seen it happen during someone's vlog. I laughed a lot. The ride looks cute, though.

Magenta Panther

Who's Natalie? Why do people not like her?

She's Adam's...companion. Wears about 4 pairs of false eyelashes. She affects a child-like Marilyn Monroe voice and she's all like *bounce bounce* *giggle giggle* *bounce bounce* *giggle giggle*. If you've ever watched Shawn and Charlotte from their Theme Park Worldwide vlog, Natalie is like, the anti-Charlotte. That's not a compliment.

The Grand Inquisitor

She's Adam's...companion. Wears about 4 pairs of false eyelashes. She affects a child-like Marilyn Monroe voice and she's all like *bounce bounce* *giggle giggle* *bounce bounce* *giggle giggle*. If you've ever watched Shawn and Charlotte from their Theme Park Worldwide vlog, Natalie is like, the anti-Charlotte. That's not a compliment.
Ah ok thanks for the answer 👍

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom