Florida Resident Disney Vloggers on YouTube

mergatroid

i think they are kind of cool, wasnt sure how much they spent. But they have at least 3 pics in a very travelled area and afterwards get the pictures sent to them to keep (so im sure that cost includes the framing and shipping as well). Im sure if disney did the same thing they would have alot of takers.

I would prob spend 2-300 bucks to have a cool picture of myself in an area in disney (not the bathroom please) and then after a few months have it sent to me.
That's fair enough it just seems funny to me. They didn't even pose in the costumes (due to covid) but rather emailed in photos which are photoshopped by Universal onto the bodies. It looks odd and just made me laugh, it's also a rather older picture of Jenn compared to Tims. But hey, we're all different but this just tickled me.

The_Jobu

Lately, Adam the Woo has been filming a baseball game every other day, and otherwise he films all of the same situations / places constantly, and still gets 10s of thousands of views.

Even when he hangs out with that repulsive Natalie his vids are still fairly successful.

What I'm trying to say is follow your dream and have fun with it :)

I actually do admire the way he conducts his business, it is very much in a "this is what Im doing today and if you happen to want to watch, please join".

The_Jobu

I don't know if I'm way off base with this, but it has struck me reading all the hate Jenn from the TT vlogs attracts about everything from her looks to being a bad mother that she is a bit of a lightening rod for people to let out any feelings of sexism/misogyny they may have to hide in their day to day lives. Again, I don't watch the videos so I don't know if she really behaves in an objectionable way. I also know people are wary of any criticism of particular people being dismissed as sexism, racism, etc. People just seem to so mercilessly attack her and go relatively soft on Tim (except for being married to her), though, and in ways that seem to go way too far for anything she might have done. So strange to me that Disney vlogging of all things brings out such nastiness.

I dont follow anything to do with twitter, so all I hear is second hand from others, so I could be completely wrong, but the hubbub I keep hearing is that she rubs people the wrong way and is "duplicitous" between her on-camera persona and twitter persona.

Again, all just hearsay, could be totally wrong, just what I hear.

Tiny Tim!

My favorite vloggers are:

Paging Mr. Morrow
Super Enthused
Adam the Woo
Tim Tracker (His twelve days of hot dogs videos won me over)
All Ears

I can’t believe how critical some people are of vloggers. These are real people, not actors on a show you don’t like. Be nice, they’re giving you free content. It isn’t their fault your channel or job sucks.

The_Jobu

Paging Mr. Morrow
Super Enthused
Adam the Woo
All Ears

I can’t believe how critical some people are of vloggers. These are real people, not actors on a show you don’t like. Be nice, they’re giving you free content. It isn’t their fault your channel or job sucks.

Dont you mean 12 days of hut dugs?

Giss Neric

Lately, Adam the Woo has been filming a baseball game every other day, and otherwise he films all of the same situations / places constantly, and still gets 10s of thousands of views.

Even when he hangs out with that repulsive Natalie his vids are still fairly successful.

What I'm trying to say is follow your dream and have fun with it :)
When he got vaccinated and documented it, he got a lot of hate comments and dislikes even more than when Natalie appears in his videos.

I think he's purposely going to other places other than theme parks cause when October comes he's back at Disney for sure.

Indy_UK

Lately i've been watching Mickey Views (Brayden's) channel, and i've been having more and more respect & appreciation for him. The guy does his research, tries to remain positive but really isn't afraid to call Disney out on their dirty laundry. It's such a breathe of fresh air to hear someone be fair and impartial, instead of perhaps someone like Fresh Baked or Adam the Woo and his other vlogger friends who are afraid to say anything remotely negative about the state of affairs.

All well and good calling Disney out but all he seems to do is moan about everything going on. I get people don’t like the price rises etc but the complaining gets tired after a while

DFB are falling into the same trap. So many of their videos are like ‘ hidden costs Disney don’t tell you about’ ‘15 tweeting things about Disney world’

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
All well and good calling Disney out but all he seems to do is moan about everything going on. I get people don’t like the price rises etc but the complaining gets tired after a while

DFB are falling into the same trap. So many of their videos are like ‘ hidden costs Disney don’t tell you about’ ‘15 tweeting things about Disney world’
Reason for this is bad news and/or critical news generates higher views and more revenue.

jonnyc

When he got vaccinated and documented it, he got a lot of hate comments and dislikes even more than when Natalie appears in his videos.

I think he's purposely going to other places other than theme parks cause when October comes he's back at Disney for sure.

There is a bit of a mundane comfort to some of Adam the Woo's videos and ramblings - I particularly enjoyed his road trip from California to Florida a few months ago as background noise whilst working from home.

ppete1975

Paging Mr. Morrow
Super Enthused
Adam the Woo
All Ears

have you checked out randomland (justin scarred) with the ones you like, you might enjoy it :)

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No

Disney is making it easy for everyone to call them out. If anything, the company is asking for the criticism.

The_Jobu

I don't get the Natalie hate. She's just in the background of his videos. He doesn't change his style when she's there.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
I actually do admire the way he conducts his business, it is very much in a "this is what Im doing today and if you happen to want to watch, please join".

There is a bit of a mundane comfort to some of Adam the Woo's videos and ramblings - I particularly enjoyed his road trip from California to Florida a few months ago as background noise whilst working from home.

I don't get the Natalie hate. She's just in the background of his videos. He doesn't change his style when she's there.
I like Adam's content and have been watching him for 10 years. I also met him in MK once. He has been doing so much more than park videos lately. I have really enjoyed the different conventions he has been attending. It is something I would never do so it is cool to see what goes on there.

malice

I generally don’t watch theme park vlogs, but in preparation and research for an upcoming trip I’ve found I enjoy the content put out by Super Enthused and Cam’s Travels.

Phil12

Paging Mr. Morrow
Super Enthused
Adam the Woo
All Ears

It's not a matter of free content. It's a matter of credible and reliable content. Some vloggers can not be trusted. As an example, the Trackers have been dropped from Universal and Disney media events due to their history of putting up offensive and harmful content. I think it is wise for every viewer to question the motives of vloggers.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
It's not a matter of free content. It's a matter of credible and reliable content. Some vloggers can not be trusted. As an example, the Trackers have been dropped from Universal and Disney media events due to their history of putting up offensive and harmful content. I think it is wise for every viewer to question the motives of vloggers.
Where did you get this info? They were at Media events for both within the last few weeks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom