Flights of Wonder going dark late January for a near 2 month refurbishment

lnsemsf

Original Poster
Flights of Wonder will be dark from Jan 25- Mar 17,2016. This is an extended, rescheduled closure that was originally planned for October. As always dates are subject to change or cancellation.

Last edited:

lnsemsf

Original Poster
Oh I thought somebody said the refurbishment was cancelled. So many refurbs have come and go that I can't keep them straight. Better stop drinking on the plane while hurriedly checking the refurbishment calendar! Haha

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Flights of Wonder was closed from October 5 through November 5th.

No it was not it was cancelled/pushed back. We were there 10/13-10/26 and it was open with the show running the whole time we were there. Went watch it as we always do. :)

sxeensweet

Oh I thought somebody said the refurbishment was cancelled. So many refurbs have come and go that I can't keep them straight. Better stop drinking on the plane while hurriedly checking the refurbishment calendar! Haha

It was cancelled/pushed back so you were correct. We were there for 2 weeks in October and went see it and it was open the whole 2 weeks we were there. :)

sxeensweet

Wow, my brain actually worked for a change. First time for everything I guess!

Haha! Yeah I don't know why the other poster thought it had still been closed. I actually was bummed when I heard it would be closed because it is one of our must dos every trip at AK. Then we got there and it was running like normal and we went in and got to see it as usual. The railroad at MK was closed though as it had been last year for us too so that sucked but at least I got to see FOW. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom