Flights missing?

FeelsSoGoodToBeBad

Original Poster
Okay, I'm kinda freaking out....

June 8 I used the Chase portal to book roundtrip flights STL to/from MCO for our June WDW trip using points plus charge the balance for myself, husband, and our youngest. I then I booked our older two kids on the return flights with us (they are going down as part of a band trip). In the Delta the app I was able to choose seats for everyone for all of our flights (two down and two back). Later that evening I got thinking about a previous experience where I'd booked reservations separately with Southwest and called Delta to get the two reservations linked so if one was changed they'd both be changed. At the time I was told by a very pleasant Delta rep I'd done a good job and was feeling pretty good!

At lunch today, we were discussing the trip and I looked at the Delta app to tell a kiddo how long until our trip -- the reservations were no longer in the app. Checked the website -- nada. Texted with Delta and they said there were no tickets associated with the reservations and to call Chase to have them fix the situation. Wait....WHAT?

When I called Chase, sure enough, they didn't fully complete the reservations somehow so ALL our reservations are gone. I've been on the phone with a Chase rep going on an hour now. She said she has to cancel our initial reservations and rebook the flights for both groups. At one point she advised there could be price changes, but then indicated we wouldn't be charged any extra.

Has anyone else had this happen before? Do I need to keep monitoring to make sure they don't disappear again?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom