Flea Market Findings

Pooh Lover

We have those glasses - had them since McDonalds sold them!

We too have (and still use) those glasses. They still look like the day we got them. Great glasses! We also have the round glasses with similar bottoms with Blizzard Beach, etc. on them.

bluefaery

I have the glasses as well.

One time I went to a thrift store with my mom and I found a pair of DL 50th gold anniversary ears for $6. The ironic thing is the 50th anniversary celebration had just started about a month prior to me finding the ears.

Lunamis

DSCN2254.jpg

DSCN2255.jpg

These are from today! A nice run through Englishtown Auction in NJ (any NJ folks who haven't been there-it's worth the trip, acres and acres of flea market)

The glasses were $1/piece and the album was $1.50. I saw this album in January so I'm thrilled! I saw a Disneyland ashtray from the 70s but it was WAY overpriced.

My last trip to Englishtown I found these (not actual pic of mine):
_thb_Disneyland_ashtray.jpg

Got 2 (one red interior and one green) for $6/each. They are pretty neat since each land is represented on the rim.

It's a blast finding WDW merch for so little...

mp2bill

I found a set of 'Epcot Center' salt and pepper shakers (rainbow colors) at a yard sale for 25 cents.
EpcotCenterSaltandPepper.jpg
Also, a really cool Animal Kingdom commemorative Coke bottle...picked up for $2 at another yard sale.
AnimalKingdomCokeBottle.jpg

Both of these things are awesome! Great prices too.

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
UPDATE: Just today as I was out at a Donation Store called Savers...I Finnally Found Donald in Mexico!! Which completes the set (with the exception of Dale in Canada toy)
DSC02752.jpg
DSC02762.jpg

Sadly though he wasn't in a bag...But, That's okay. I do like that they even put Epcot Center on the back of his outfit..Nice!

SkratchyTheWolf

After seeing this post I decided to run to my local flea market for the first time in a few years and see if I could find anything interesting. There was sooo much vintage stuff it was ridiculous, even a snow white/prince charming doll set in the box for only $20. However, what caught my eye more and ultimately I ended up buying were some disney pins, which we bought for only $6. Does anyone know where the cast member ones are from? and if they can even be traded in the parks? we're thinking about trading them next time we go because they have no "memories" attached to them for us but I would still like to know more about them if anyone has a clue.

w7056g.jpg

Tigger1988

UPDATE: Just today as I was out at a Donation Store called Savers...I Finnally Found Donald in Mexico!! Which completes the set (with the exception of Dale in Canada toy)
DSC02752.jpg
DSC02762.jpg

Sadly though he wasn't in a bag...But, That's okay. I do like that they even put Epcot Center on the back of his outfit..Nice!

Odd, that's not the Donald I have from that set.

110608-38.jpg

WorldKey

Found this at a garage sale - .50 cents !

I know they now make similar 'goblets' but this is definitely from the 70's when the former owner said she purchased it....it has the old WDW logo on the back. Notice the difference between the face on the front and back...I thought that was cool...

picture.php

picture.php

EpScott

Last week I stopped in the Salvation Army Outlet Store down the street from where I live; I always check out the mugs (since I collect Disney mugs!) because many people don't realize that a certain Disney mug may or may not be valuable. The McDonald's Epcot/Sorceror Mickey mug shown in earlier posts is very common, and I happened to see one that was 95 cents. Not expensive, but I already have one, so I walked down the line. Not even 10 feet further was the exact same mug---except it was 50 cents!:shrug: It's like the store was haggling with me. So now I have 2 of those mugs!!! (Had to buy it-----on principle.)

I also bought the year 2000 Spaceship Earth Time Capsule (?) that was going for more than $50 on eBay several years back; I already had one, and this was just the globe without the tri-pylon base. To the cashier it was just a round silver ball, so I bought it as a back-up for the one at home. Price: 50 cents!!!:king:

In the past few years I've gone to my local flea market to find any goods pertaining to the most magical place on Earth..I have had a few good finding and some might have seen some of these before, I thought it would be fun to share for everyone to see..

A Set of Licence Plates I got for $2.00:D
DSC03110.jpg

More Coming Up...

I am INSANELY jealous of what you've found and what you paid!

Here are some items I found at my flea market.

IMAG0172.jpg

The 2 mugs I paid $2 each. I now feel like a fool, but I paid $15 for the 15 years plate. The other 2 for $3 each.

IMAG0169.jpg

These cans were $1 each (I have 10 different cans).

IMAG0168.jpg

Of course the McDonald's glasses everyone seems to have. They were $2-3 each.

IMAG0171.jpg

IMAG0167.jpg

These were $1 each!

I would love to find some of those posters and happy meal toys!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom