Flametree BBQ in AK...

cindy_k

Does anyone know if the Flametree BBQ will be open the week of Aug 29th?

Its my favorite place in eat in Animal Kingdom. I love that BBQ Chicken Salad. :)

Thanks!!

Cindy in NY

barnum42

I've not had the had chicken salad, I'm usually too busy scoffing the ribs:D I love sitting by the pond when I'm here. Cindy, do you use the meal vouchers when you are at Animal Kingdom?

Upvote 0

cindy_k

Original Poster
From Turkey : It's been open all the time for a couple of years now.
I thought it was recently listed as seasonal.

From barnum42: Cindy, do you use the meal vouchers when you are at Animal Kingdom?
Nope. I looked into it a little bit and you need to join a club or something, so I decided not to bother.

I'm leaving on Saturday. I can't wait.
I haven't been to Disney since April. :D That's too long. ;)

Upvote 0

barnum42

cindy_k said:
I thought it was recently listed as seasonal.

Nope. I looked into it a little bit and you need to join a club or something, so I decided not to bother.
It was seasonal, but no longer.

The meal vouchers at Animal Kingdom are not linked to a club:D. That's anther set of vouchers alltogether.

You pay about $12 and get three vouchers, the first is for a main meal and drink at the counter service places. The second is for an ice cream or popcorn from the vendor carts and the third for a bottle of soda or water. You can get them at Flame Tree, Tusker House, Pizafari and the burger place in Dinolond.

Upvote 0

cindy_k

Original Poster
barnum42 said:
It was seasonal, but no longer.

The meal vouchers at Animal Kingdom are not linked to a club:D. That's anther set of vouchers alltogether.

You pay about $12 and get three vouchers, the first is for a main meal and drink at the counter service places. The second is for an ice cream or popcorn from the vendor carts and the third for a bottle of soda or water. You can get them at Flame Tree, Tusker House, Pizafari and the burger place in Dinolond.

OHHHHHHHHH!!! :sohappy: That's awesome. I will definitely try this.

Do you just go up to the counter and ask to buy a food voucher?

Thanks!! :D

Upvote 0

Mom's the word

Thanks

barnum42 said:
Indeed you do. Here's the link to All Ears Net listing of the Flame Tree menu. The voucher details are at the bottom. It's called a "Meal Plus Certificate".

http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menu_ftb.htm
Thanks a bunch for that link, I've been trying to find a menu for the Biergarten for my family to look at. We have some fussier eaters in the group and I wanted to give a preview for anyone interested in knowing what was on the menu there. This site is on my favorites list now. :)

Upvote 0

barnum42

Mom's the word said:
Thanks a bunch for that link, I've been trying to find a menu for the Biergarten for my family to look at. We have some fussier eaters in the group and I wanted to give a preview for anyone interested in knowing what was on the menu there. This site is on my favorites list now. :)
All Ears Net is a veritable gold mine for park information :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom