Flame Tree BBQ - New items on menu! (Quick service credit?)

Ali Mouse

Original Poster
There are 2 new meals on the menu at flame tree bbq!
Ribs, Chicken, and Pulled Pork Sampler and a Full Rack of Ribs!!! The price on them are 19.99.... So I am wondering if you can use a quick service credit on these??? If someone finds out or knows please let me know!

belledream

I don't see why it wouldn't be accepted on the DDP. BOG breakfast is a QS credit 'valued' at $23 or so. Usually, items are only excluded from the DDP if it's supposed to be 'shared' or a dish 'for 2'.

It's a great value, we're definitely making a stop there this year!

ninjaprincesst

I wish they would get just one beef item, I want to try flame tree so bad but I hate pork and chicken barbeque and now that it is such an amazing deal it really stinks.

Courtney6682

There are 2 new meals on the menu at flame tree bbq!
Ribs, Chicken, and Pulled Pork Sampler and a Full Rack of Ribs!!! The price on them are 19.99.... So I am wondering if you can use a quick service credit on these??? If someone finds out or knows please let me know!

nothing to do with your question...but I was sooo annoyed when my stepdaughter chose Chinese on SE lol...your pic made me laugh:)

Ali Mouse

Original Poster
nothing to do with your question...but I was sooo annoyed when my stepdaughter chose Chinese on SE lol...your pic made me laugh:)
Yep, extremely funny!
My 7 year old son who was riding with my 13 year old son chose Japanese... My husband and I could not stop laughing...on the other hand my 13 year old son did not find it so funny! I still laugh to this day!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom