Fixing World Celebration

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Ok let me get something out of the way before I start, I do NOT hate World Celebration. Overall I think it is better than what came before, not prime innoventions, I mean late 90s, 2000s, and 2010s innoventions. This is all how to make it better. This will have 2 versions, a realistic version and a dream version. Let’s start with realistic.

1. Add a damn fountain, add a fountain where that planter is.
  2. Add more dynamic lighting.
  3. Add more theming to creations.
  4. Add more kinetic energy to connections cafe, I mean add like put autonomous cooking robots. They would make your food right in front of you.
  5. Add exhibits to Communicore Hall.
Now with the dream version.
  1. Add a damn fountain, add a fountain where that planter is. The fountain will sync with Spaceship Earth.
  2. More fountains are added around the large fountain that also sync with Spaceship Earth.
  3. Add more dynamic lighting with all buildings having unique lighting effects that resemble Spaceship Earth.
  4. Add more theming to creations that is similar to prime innoventions. With several exhibits celebrating the history of clothing and different merchandise.
  5. Add more kinetic energy to connections cafe, I mean add like put autonomous cooking robots. They would make your food right in front of you. Add more exhibits, celebrating the history of cooking.
  6. Demolish Communicore Hall with it being a Omnimiver through the history of music and the celebration of music. Incorporating IPs such as Soul.
  7. Instead of a Walt Disney statue looking over Epcot, make it Card Walker or John Hench and Marty Skylar.
  8. Add a new building where it celebrates the history of animatronics throughout Disney history.
  9. Add a stage which celebrates dance with several different exhibits celebrating the history of dance.
  10. Spaceship Earth is overhauled to add different effects such as screens. Some new scenes are added to show new kinds of storytelling which does include movie IPs.
  11. Journey into Imagination is completely overhauled with the ride track expanded and new animatronics and effects are added. Dreamfinder is brought back and several new characters are added. The outside is completely redone with repainting the building and several new structures are added similar to the original concept art.
  12. The land itself will be aesthetically similar to prime innoventions with vibrant colors and interesting architecture.

PrinceCharming617

Yeah, I know what you could do buddy. Go and use that Dinosaur time machine and bring back the old setup. I haven't the foggiest why they got rid of a perfectly good building.

I guess for some reason they wanted to put things that don't belong in Epcot.

Goofy Ninja

The hallway they just added is pretty bad. It's like they have lost all their creativity nowadays. The only ride that they added that's better than the previous one is Guardians... and that wasn't really a hard attraction to beat. Ellen's Energy was such a boring waste of time.

Miru

Surprisingly the only thing I really hate is the Encanto and Moana elements. They just seem out of place in a Community of Tomorrow.
At least Moana is trying to be educational, unlike the Frozen or Ratatouille additions. So it’s a step in the right direction.
Oh, I'm just referring to Epcot as a whole. They can change the names of lands, but they can't change the name of the park.
Disney Studios Paris be like:
The hallway they just added is pretty bad. It's like they have lost all their creativity nowadays. The only ride that they added that's better than the previous one is Guardians... and that wasn't really a hard attraction to beat. Ellen's Energy was such a boring waste of time.
People would be willing to defend it due to meeting a “checklist” of what makes a good attraction that “Disney would never do today but should”; Non-IP? (As if a celebrity doesn’t count as an IP, but at least it’s non-Disney) Check. Practical effects? Check. Not a coaster? Check. Traditional dark ride? Check. Jumpscares? Check.

This could also apply to Superstar Limo; this checklist is largely meaningless…. Except as material for an imagineering contest!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom