Fixing Disneyland Paris

What should be the new name fo Walt Disney Studios Park in Paris?

• None, leave as is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disney's Hollywoodland Park

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Disney's Hollywood Park

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other (If so leave a new name in the thraed)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Walt Disney's Hollywood Park

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tcool

Original Poster
1JcOVrqxO_TaE4lrlw9XxQqd2t86wn9dn60MzTfl9F5nxoThKLbEUd9v-IRjX6KJGRo=h900

Paris the City of Love, and TLC is what DLP needs greatly! So here I will go over the fixing of Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios. Possibly even Disney Village.The amount of hotels are going to stay the same. The First Project will be Disneyland Park. So I'll be posting my ideas here in this very, and anyone can tag along!

tcool

Original Poster
I'm excited to see what you come up with!
I have some ideas for a New Fantasyland / Fantasyland Overhaul, and of coarse refurbishments will be part of this. Possibly a new Mark Twain Riverboat the current one is looking sort of rotten. Also have some news involving November - February-ish .

tcool

Original Poster
Basic Plan Layouts
First thing first the operation schedule January, February, early March (sometimes), December, and late November(sometimes) both parks will be closed if necessary for park wide refurbishments. Because of this Disneyland Paris's Theme Parks will be seasonal for some time.

Second thing many hotels will have reduced occupancy or be closed for the winter refurbishments to the theme parks.

Third Thing and this may be difficult will be to make DLP a Parisians backyard by public transportation as I think I read somewhere it's now 40 minutes away instead of a possible 10 - 20 minutes away.

Fourth Thing will be third party products entering the Parks to bring additions that the French are familiar with.

Fifth Thing Disneypark will be the first park to get new additions while Studios Park will get smaller additions along the way.

Sixth Thing will be the addition to the Studios and a focus change to the glitz and glamor of Hollywood.

Seventh Thing will be fixing of Disney Village

And above all French Culture will be well represented and a new message will happen to bring in more visitors.

tcool

Original Poster
First Wave of Refurbishments (late November - January)(TP = Top Priority)(SP =Secondary Priory)(LP =Lesser Priority)
  1. Thunder Mesa Riverboats (TP)
  2. Star Tours to Star Tours Adventure Continues (TP)
  3. Snow White's Scary Adventures (SP)
  4. Pinnicioh's Daring Journey (SP)
  5. Peter Pan's Flight (SP)
  6. Big Thunder Mountain (TP)
  7. Phantom Manor (TP)
  8. Space Mountain 2 (TP)
  9. It's a Small World (SP)
Second Wave of Refurbishments (January - Early March)
  1. Mad Tea Party (LP)
  2. TOT (TP)
  3. Buzz Light-Year Laser Blast (TP)
  4. Rock'n'Rollercoaster (TP)
  5. Art of Animation (SP)
  6. Walkthroughs (SP)
  7. Cinemagique and Animagique (LP)
  8. Castle and Earful Tower (TP)

Last edited:

tcool

Original Poster
Can we fix the Mark Twain First.
DSC01159.jpg
First Wave of Refurbishments (late November - January)(TP = Top Priority)
  1. Thunder Mesa Riverboats (TP)
Thunder Mesa Riverboats consists of the Mark Twain Riverboat and the other one I can't remember. Plus it was first out of the list of refurbishments. So in short yes that riverboat gets fixed it also the one of the two reason this thread exists.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Thunder Mesa Riverboats consists of the Mark Twain Riverboat and the other one I can't remember. Plus it was first out of the list of refurbishments. So in short yes that riverboat one of the 2 main reasons this thread / thread exists.
Sorry I missed that.

Voxel

President of Progress City
I am interested in seeing what your are doing, esp considering Disney Paris is having a debt restructuring which could help the future of the park.

tcool

Original Poster
I am interested in seeing what your are doing, esp considering Disney Paris is having a debt restructuring which could help the future of the park.
fancy word, and I don't understand it completely, but I'm guessing it has to do with the debt and the money Disney gave them 1 billion euros or something right :confused:? if that is so then I'm going to try not to use it all and attempt divide equally between both parks and the rest in Disney Village.

tcool

Original Poster
So here's Adventureland 2.0 anything not mentioned will remain the same. I tried to put it to an actual price it might cost I feel I was off on some so feel free to check! :D

Adventureland (Roughly 279,000,000 - 464,500,000 Euros) :
  • Curious Giraffe Closes
  • Carpets over Agrabah (Spinner) breaks ground at Curious Giraffe Location. (1 - 3 mil to be safe as this will be a moved attraction)
  • Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost Closes
  • Current Stores and Other Restaurants stay the same for now
  • Indiana Jones Adventure Breaks Ground across Temple De Peril to form a new Indiana Jones Area. ( Roughly 100 mil Euros - 158 mil Euros)
  • Bear Necessities (Counter Service) and Mowgli's Journey (Dark Ride C - Ticket) brakes Ground at Colonel Hathi's Area (20 mil Euros - 45 mil Euros)
  • Remaining Area of Space Between POTC and Indiana Jones Area will be used as A Dinosaurs Area (Not The Movie!)with these attractions if possible :
    • Prehistoric Flight (Chair Swing) (2.5 mil Euros)
    • Time Caverns (Ride E - Ticket Water Coaster ) (150 mil - 250 mil Euros)
    • The Lost Cave (Quick Service / Store) (1.5 - 2 mil Euros)
    • Exterior will be Black Greyish Rocks, an Extinct Jungle, and a Volcano (2.5 mil Euros)
  • Added Plant Life / Water (1.5 mil)

Last edited:

orlando678-

So here's Adventureland 2.0 anything not mentioned will remain the same. I tried to put it to an actual price it might cost I feel I was off on some so feel free to check! :D

Adventureland (Roughly 231,500,000 - 365,700,000 Euros) :
  • Aladdin Walkthrough Re - Opens with new Refurb Done ( About 200,000 Euros)
  • Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost Closes
  • Current Stores and Other Restaurants stay the same for now
  • Indiana Jones Adventure Breaks Ground across Temple De Peril to form a new Indiana Jones Area. ( Roughly 100 mil Euros - 158 mil Euros)
  • Bear Necessities (Counter Service) and Mowgli's Journey (Dark Ride C - Ticket) brakes Ground at Colonel Hathi's Area (20 mil Euros - 45 mil Euros)
  • Remaining Area of Space Between POTC and Indiana Jones Area will be used as Mermaid Lagoon version Disneysea's Version with these attractions if possible :
    • Flounder's Flying Fish Coaster / Merchandise Kiosk (4.8 mil - 24 mil Euros)
    • Voyage of the Little Mermaid (Ride D/E - Ticket Trackless) (100 mil - 200 mil Euros) (Iffy bout price here)
    • Ariel's Grotto (Quick Service / Meet and Greet) (500,000 - 1.5 mil Euros)
    • Exterior will be Eric's Village / Castle / Black Greyish Rock (3 mil Euros)
  • Added Plant Life (3 mil)

I did a resurrection plan for dlrp too once. I always thought we could have used adventure isle as Neverland with that storytelling ride, a show on top of the ship, a lost boys coaster, adventure trails and maybe Pixie Hollow or Indian Campgrounds or so

tcool

Original Poster
I did a resurrection plan for dlrp too once. I always thought we could have used adventure isle as Neverland with that storytelling ride, a show on top of the ship, a lost boys coaster, adventure trails and maybe Pixie Hollow or Indian Campgrounds or so
Well I think Adventure Isle as it is fun and unique without a movie tie in. I also think Peter Pan should stay at Fantasyland. Although I do like the idea. :D

orlando678-

I like Adventure Isle too but the problem is that many people don't because nothing really happens there that's why I thought of it. Also I like your little mermaid idea but I don't think it fits adventureland, maybe when we get a seven seas like sub area with pirates, little mermaid and maybe something Nemo or so. Also the tree house could of course be changed into Tarzan with a coaster but I think adventureland needs something child friendly and that's why I like your Jungle Book idea. Wouldn't an Agrabah mini area work with a dark ride on Aladdin, flying carpets spinner and maybe a 4d show based on the genie which is inside the Cave of Wonders. Also the Neverland idea is actually every land except Tomorrowland. Adventureland: Lost Boys, Pirates Frontierland: Indians Fantasyland: Mermaids and the Pixies. I mean if this would be built then I think Dlrp would get more guests again.

tcool

Original Poster
I like Adventure Isle too but the problem is that many people don't because nothing really happens there that's why I thought of it. Also I like your little mermaid idea but I don't think it fits adventureland, maybe when we get a seven seas like sub area with pirates, little mermaid and maybe something Nemo or so. Also the tree house could of course be changed into Tarzan with a coaster but I think adventureland needs something child friendly and that's why I like your Jungle Book idea. Wouldn't an Agrabah mini area work with a dark ride on Aladdin, flying carpets spinner and maybe a 4d show based on the genie which is inside the Cave of Wonders. Also the Neverland idea is actually every land except Tomorrowland. Adventureland: Lost Boys, Pirates Frontierland: Indians Fantasyland: Mermaids and the Pixies. I mean if this would be built then I think Dlrp would get more guests again.
I thought of something Peter Pan ish for Adventure Isle just cant remember it now.
Jungle Book is there as it is the 9th highest grossing by tickets in France I think.
Little Mermaid is the because I couldn't come up with something its a placeholder for now if I camt think anything.
Im really dont like peter pan anywhere but Fantasy and sometimes Adventure land.
Let me see what space is available to be used for Aladdin

tcool

Original Poster
Just checked if The Magic Carpets Over Agrabah will fit into the Agrabah Area of DLP and it does but it will most likely takeover The Curious Giraffe (Store Area), and parts of the Aladdin Walkthrough Attraction.

The plan will be to move the Carpets over Agrabah (Spinner) into the Curious Giraffe Boutique area. The queue will have the previous walkthrough attraction. (Scenes Represented : The Lamp (Currently There) will be moved up to near the entrance, Aladdin Discovers the Genie (Currently There), Prince Ali (Currently There), and right before loading A Whole New World Scene (Currently There) with out Genie Moon, but something different happens they fly out of the window and the doors to the attraction opens up to reveal the Magic Carpets! Other current walkthrough elements will remain such as fountains and tapestries)

Remaining areas not taken up by Carpet replacement / queue will be a kiosk called The Curious Giraffe's Stall.

[New Budget Cost Is In]

Last edited:

tcool

Original Poster
I got a possible candidate for a whole new ride to take up Mermaid Lagoon!

Babylon Falls an indoor water coaster were guests will go through a temple. The exterior of the ride will be a building looking similar to one of Ancient Wonders of the World: The Hanging Gardens. The ride will incorporate Tiamat(A chaos monster) ,Marduk who defeats Tiamat, along with other Mesopotamian/Sumerian Gods/Goddesses/Deities. The plot of the ride will be Tiamat is trying to destroy the other Mesopotamian/Sumerian Gods/Goddesses/Deities and anyone in her way which unluckily includes the riders, but the riders escape and Marduk destroys Tiamat. That is just a rough summary.
(indoor bolded and underlined as it is rather chilly there. You won't get too wet either though)

tcool

Original Poster
I got a possible candidate for a whole new ride to take up Mermaid Lagoon!

Babylon Falls an indoor water coaster were guests will go through a temple. The exterior of the ride will be a building looking similar to one of Ancient Wonders of the World: The Hanging Gardens. The ride will incorporate Tiamat(A chaos monster) ,Marduk who defeats Tiamat, along with other Mesopotamian/Sumerian Gods/Goddesses/Deities. The plot of the ride will be Tiamat is trying to destroy the other Mesopotamian/Sumerian Gods/Goddesses/Deities and anyone in her way which unluckily includes the riders, but the riders escape and Marduk destroys Tiamat. That is just a rough summary.
(indoor bolded and underlined as it is rather chilly there. You won't get too wet either though)
Thoughts?

There will also be a counter serbice and/or store

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom