First week June 2020

Makmak

Hi All,
I’m new here so not sure if this is the right place to post this. Does anyone else have resort only reservation first week of June that has NOT been cancelled? We still have our reservations. We haven’t received a cancellation email. We had April reservations and received cancellation email, moved to May, received cancellation email and now we moved to first week of June. It’s resort only as we are passholders. It’s still showing in MDE, fast passes and dining is cancelled (and we got email about each) but the resort reservation is still there. I’m just wondering if anyone else has standing reservations for the first week in June because I have only heard from one other person that still has resort only at a different resort from us for the first week in June.

Makmak

Original Poster
Welcome!

There have been cases of people not being notified throughout all the cancellation periods. The system doesn't appear to be 100% reliable to auto cancel.
Thanks for the info, it’s just odd bc me and the other person called and were told to keep the reservation. I also got an email from
Magical express saying they “may” not have time to send luggage tags and it provided alternative instructions to get my luggage delivered. It said to take my claim tags to the check in and they would retrieve the bags.

Upvote 0

Katelynbird

Yes, like wdwmagic said the system is not fool proof. I am 100% you June Resort reservation has been cancelled unfortunately. You can try and call the resort and double check just to make sure.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom