First Visit Buttons at Hotels

daringstoic

Original Poster
I'm a life-long Disney guest and I'm taking my slightly skeptical boyfriend for his first visit in a couple of weeks. I don't really want to do one of the in-room celebrations (He's not really a "stuff" guy. I don't think a bunch of Mickey goodies or balloons are going to be that exciting for him), but I'm trying to figure out if there's any way to get one of the first visit buttons delivered to the room before we get there or if they have them at the front desk. We're staying at Pop and it'll be close to midnight by the time we get there so we won't really have a chance to do anything that night, but I'd like to do something cute and little for him.

If anyone has other suggestions, I'd love to hear those as well. Thanks!

Disvillain63

Does he have a favorite character? If it's an easy to find character, then you could prepurchase the mini bean bag of that character (call the gift shop at POP). Have them deliver it to the front desk and then talk with front desk about putting the button on the character. We did this a few years ago, and both CMs were helpful. The surprise was waiting when we checked in. They said that they needed to step to the back for a moment and came back with the two mini bean bags.

CheshireCat12

Just ask the front desk when you check in. If for some reason they don't have them ask at Guest Services at the park- I've gotten buttons at MK that way

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom