First Trip

Rich T

Quickly before someone points you to another trip-related thread: :D

MUST DO'S for Everyone who's been to WDW:

At DL:
Pirates of the Caribbean (Much, much longer than WDW's)
All of Fantasyland, especially Alice and Mr. Toad (if you have an early entry morning at DL, Fantasyland is a great way to spend it)
Indiana Jones
Space Mountain in whatever form it's in.
Matterhorn Bobsleds (if you can handle a fairly rough ride)
Big Thunder (for the cool new climax)
Railroad through Primeval World
Davey Crockett Canoes (if you don't mind a workout)
Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin

AT DCA:
Radiator Springs Racers (Single Rider Line if you can)
The Junked-up Calif.... Er, I mean Incredicoaster.
Grizzly River Run (standard rapids warning)

If you've never been to WDW, add Haunted Mansion, Splash Mtn, Soarin', Mission Breakout and the Riverboat to the Must-Do list. Have fun! :)

HauntedMansion513

Original Poster
Quickly before someone points you to another trip-related thread: :D

MUST DO'S for Everyone who's been to WDW:

At DL:
Pirates of the Caribbean (Much, much longer than WDW's)
All of Fantasyland, especially Alice and Mr. Toad (if you have an early entry morning at DL, Fantasyland is a great way to spend it)
Indiana Jones
Space Mountain in whatever form it's in.
Matterhorn Bobsleds (if you can handle a fairly rough ride)
Big Thunder (for the cool new climax)
Railroad through Primeval World
Davey Crockett Canoes (if you don't mind a workout)
Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin

AT DCA:
Radiator Springs Racers (Single Rider Line if you can)
The Junked-up Calif.... Er, I mean Incredicoaster.
Grizzly River Run (standard rapids warning)

If you've never been to WDW, add Haunted Mansion, Splash Mtn, Soarin', Mission Breakout and the Riverboat to the Must-Do list. Have fun! :)
Thank you, great advice that I'll be sure to take advantage of! And sorry for what I'm sure is a redundant thread!

HauntedMansion513

Original Poster
No worries! The people here are always happy to help out! :)
Thanks again! Any tips on FastPass? I only have experience with FastPass+ at WDW, so I'll be coming into this completely blind in terms of how to use it and what attractions I should aim for...

I'm staying on-site with a 4 day park hopper if that helps at all.

SuddenStorm

Something others might disagree with this, but honestly- get off these forums until after your trip. Go in and discover the parks and what you like. Use the park maps as your guide and do any attractions and shows that sound interesting, especially if you're familiar with WDW.

There's a bit of magic in discovering the park while there instead of going in with a list of tips and tricks you got off the internet.

HauntedMansion513

Original Poster
Something others might disagree with this, but honestly- get off these forums until after your trip. Go in and discover the parks and what you like. Use the park maps as your guide and do any attractions and shows that sound interesting, especially if you're familiar with WDW.

There's a bit of magic in discovering the park while there instead of going in with a list of tips and tricks you got off the internet.

Very good point. I guess I should say that I'm not necessarily looking for a solid list on what I have to do and how to go about the trip, but I guess maybe a tip or two on mistakes to avoid and things I can do to improve my visit. But you definitely bring up a great point. I'm excited to walk in to the resort as a completely new visitor. Going to be fun to explore!

Will do! Thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom