First trip report 2/9-2/16 (pic heavy)

I really wanted to write a good trip report becuase everyone was so helpful and i love reading everyone else's especially the details so i will try to make it as detailed as possible...
I got so many great tips, advice and ideas from everyone on here I thought I would write my first trip report to let you all know how it went and what I thought…
I thought I would start with a few tips and things that worked for us… First, we spent the entire week wearing nothing but crocs they were wonderful! My bf doubted them but then wore them everyday. My legs hurt before my feet and I have to say that I have NO blisters. The backs of my ankles were beginning to rub by the end of the week so I just moved the band to the front and problem solved. They were also great because when it rained, I took my socks off and didn’t care if my feet got wet, when the rain cleared socks went back on.
img4237no1.jpg
http://img472.imageshack.us/

The other thing that was wonderful was my bagalini… I had the water proof one the messenger bag style it was great. It held so much and was never heavy or uncomfortable. I was able to swing it around to the front on rides and had a place for everything important and organized. And the last tip that worked great was to plan plan plan I had a spread sheet that laid out park hours and event times I scheldued a park for each day and an idea for all 3 meals each day, meals with reservations were color coded and res # was listed. I also added flight and hotel confermation numbers and other details such as the PPParty and EMH it was very helpful and even though we didn’t stick to it to a “T” it was still a nice guide and info. (If anyone wants the layout pm me its an excel sheet.)

So we flew Airtran, no complaints the online check in was a nice convenience and flight was fine. We also used magical express, also no complaints bags were there when we go to the room late that night. I did see people putting their own bags on the bus which is also nice but we chose not to.
img3759fc3.jpg

We stayed at POP Century. Really liked the hotel, very kid oriented, a lot to see and do. Our room was ready when we arrived. We stayed in the 80’s over looking the pool not too far from the food court but far enough after a long day haha. I thought the food court was good, ate there a few times they had a lot of choices. We did buy souvenir mugs which was nice.
img3771rg5.jpg
img3779xk5.jpg
img3787nx4.jpg

The day we got there we went to our room and changed then went out to explore the hotel. I took a lot of pictures, as a matter of fact I think I took a picture of every icon there..haha. We grabbed some hot dogs at the food court and headed over to DTD for the afternoon/ night. I bought the bf La Nouba tickets for V-day so we caught that at 9… it was an awesome show but I was soooo tired it was a struggle to keep my eyes open. We also gave ourselves way to much time in DTD when I was there 10 years ago I remember it being so much bigger or was it that I was smaller…haha. We walked up and down so many times I have memorized the entire area. So sleeeeep finally after a very long day
img3805iu9.jpg

CinderellaStory

Original Poster
haha yes, we watched the weather every morning, they were calling for bad storms and of couse it had to be AK planned day. We slept in that morning and it only rained until late morning and the sun came out! i loove florida!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom