First Trip Ever December

miniprincess

Original Poster
I've been lucky enough to visit the Walt Disney World Orlando theme parks numerous times but i'm going to visit the Paris theme parks the second week of December just two adults going for five days and i was wondering if anybody has any tips/advice of things to do and things to pack please??

Do they do a Christmas party in the theme parks please?

Any advice is much appreciated

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Pack warm, layering clothes - temps will be in the thirties. If you are dressed for it, it’s fine, if you aren’t, it can be uncomfortable waiting in line.

cjkeating

I've been lucky enough to visit the Walt Disney World Orlando theme parks numerous times but i'm going to visit the Paris theme parks the second week of December just two adults going for five days and i was wondering if anybody has any tips/advice of things to do and things to pack please??

Do they do a Christmas party in the theme parks please?

Any advice is much appreciated

Hello.

There are quite a few threads in the forum where people have shared lists of must do's so it would be worth checking those out.

Specific tips for December is be prepared for it to be very cold, it could be icy in the morning and you could get snow. The parks are likely to be very quiet except for the weekends so 5 days is a lot of time but it will allow you to explore all of the walkthrough attractions (Disneyland Park has loads) and also do things you like on multiple occasions.

All Christmas events are free and included in your ticket so there is no separate party, the schedule will be announced later in the year but I would expect the Christmas parade and a Christmas castle stage show in Disneyland Park (along with Christmas meet and greets) and in WDSP Mickey's Christmas Big Band and a Christmas projection show on the Tower of Terror. There will likely be more but those are what I think are most likely to return from 2018 in 2019.

voodoo321

The parks are likely to be very quiet except for the weekends so 5 days is a lot of time but it will allow you to explore all of the walkthrough attractions (Disneyland Park has loads) and also do things you like on multiple occasions.
For the second week in December you really don't need 5 days. Most rides will have less than 20 min waits and/or walk-ons. My advice would be to spend 3 at the parks and 2 in Paris. Heck, you could even do both parks in two days and not feel rushed. You likely won't be spending much time in the Studios park. Just a hunch.

JillC LI

For the second week in December you really don't need 5 days. Most rides will have less than 20 min waits and/or walk-ons. My advice would be to spend 3 at the parks and 2 in Paris. Heck, you could even do both parks in two days and not feel rushed. You likely won't be spending much time in the Studios park. Just a hunch.
I agree. 2-3 days DLP and the other days Paris!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom