FIRST TIME GOING IN AWHILE...

yensid1967

Original Poster
What are the must see and do things for 1 day park to park!? We only have 1 day park to park...I figured we could do the must see/do at studios first half of the day then go to IOA for the rest of the day!?

Figgy1

Premium Member
If it's your 1st time in a while I'd skip either your DC or SW day and add a day at UNI. You may be better off rate wise at Surfside/Dockside and get morning EMH. Must do things POTTER everything, even if you're not a fan everything is so well themed you should take some time to just explore and see all the details. You have to ride the train between the lands both ways to get both stories. Seuss Landing is a bit dated but pure joy. ET and MIB old school but fun and not rough on the body. Check out the entertainment schedule and see as much of it as you can! This goes even more so for Potter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jurassic Park. I could go on but you really should try and spend 2 days there or you'll feel rushed and miss so many of the details

yensid1967

Original Poster
If it's your 1st time in a while I'd skip either your DC or SW day and add a day at UNI. You may be better off rate wise at Surfside/Dockside and get morning EMH. Must do things POTTER everything, even if you're not a fan everything is so well themed you should take some time to just explore and see all the details. You have to ride the train between the lands both ways to get both stories. Seuss Landing is a bit dated but pure joy. ET and MIB old school but fun and not rough on the body. Check out the entertainment schedule and see as much of it as you can! This goes even more so for Potter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jurassic Park. I could go on but you really should try and spend 2 days there or you'll feel rushed and miss so many of the details
Thanks Figgy1! We will think about dropping another park day for 2 day Universal

Minnesota disney fan

We took a one day one park trip to Universal after not being there for years and years.
We found that we had to have a plan to do what we really wanted to do above all else. We prioritized the attractions that we had to see and went from there. We did do what we wanted, but left wanting to do more.
For us, one day was not enough in one park. There is too much to see and do since we were last at Universal.
Now we will make our Universal trips at least 5 days.

Figgy1

Premium Member
We took a one day one park trip to Universal after not being there for years and years.
We found that we had to have a plan to do what we really wanted to do above all else. We prioritized the attractions that we had to see and went from there. We did do what we wanted, but left wanting to do more.
For us, one day was not enough in one park. There is too much to see and do since we were last at Universal.
Now we will make our Universal trips at least 5 days.
I could do and have done a week plus there:joyfull:

Rush

Are you considering staying on site and possibly going for two days? You can certainly have a very fun and action packed single day, but Universal has so much to offer and two days will not feel as rushed which will allow you to take in the theming and atmosphere of the whole resort and explore at your own bass.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom