First stay at POR

JillC LI

Original Poster
We just booked what will be our first stay at POR. I am leaning towards requesting the Alligator Bayou section, building 16 or 17. I have a few questions for those POR lovers.

I know there is a ferry to Disney Springs but I am unclear how late at night it runs both ways.

Also, do I need to make a reservation at the River Roost Lounge to see Yeehaw Bob, or can we just walk in at say 10pm and catch some of the show?

Finally, any other tips for this resort?

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
We just booked what will be our first stay at POR. I am leaning towards requesting the Alligator Bayou section, building 16 or 17. I have a few questions for those POR lovers.

I know there is a ferry to Disney Springs but I am unclear how late at night it runs both ways.

Also, do I need to make a reservation at the River Roost Lounge to see Yeehaw Bob, or can we just walk in at say 10pm and catch some of the show?

Finally, any other tips for this resort?
We stayed in Bldg 15, and it was the perfect location. Short walk to everything, including the main bus stop. Not sure how loate the boats go, but the buses run much later if you stay late. No reservation needed for YeeHaw Bob. Of course, you'll have to be early to get a seat as it is first come, first served, but you can hear it from standing around.

Jess G

I think the last boat runs about 11pm. I know that they start running @ 10am. I've stayed at port orleans french quarter but I have my first trip planned for riverside in December and I'm super excited :)

DisneyFans4Life

I'm not sure how late the boats run, but you will thoroughly enjoy your stay there. Taking the boat to Disney Springs is much different than driving to taking a bus. It's relaxing and allows you to take in the scenes.

JasonDeyoung

LOVE Riverside, boats I believe make the final departure from Disney Springs at 11 or 1130pm. As for rooms, I've stayed in magnolia every time and it's my favorite. You don't make reservations for the lounge, depending on the day you can walk in and get a table right away. Being your first time, you are gonna love this resort. The food court is my favorite, the resort is awesome and really nice. The rooms are great, pools are nice, the bus system yes has multiple stops but I'm yet to ever have any issues with them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom