First (Post) & visit to Beach Club any Tips?

JonBoy

Hi All,

I am very excited about my up and coming trip to WDW in 20 days (not that I am counting) we are staying at Beach Club any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated! :wave:

sueuk

Have freshly made parfaits or pastries from the Marketplace for breakfast; or walk across to the Boardwalk bakery.

Take time at night to sit on the beach and relax - watch the Friendships and the Boardwalk all lit up, (or a movie) - and wind down for the next morning.

Have a pool break mid day, especially if you're just along the way at Epcot.

Have your caricature or picture drawn in the lobby.

Have a great time.

Upvote 0

durangojim

The BC is one of our favorite resorts! You'll have a great time. When you check in ask to have a room with a full balcony, if that is important to you. Relax around the resort in the evening and even enjoy a swim, then throw on a shirt and go over to EPCOT to watch illuminations and have a drink. There's nothing better than being able to walk to England or France in about 3 minutes. Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

disney1077

The Beach Club is my favorite resort. The rooms are great. If you love water slides then definitely try the Storm-Along-Bay pool. If it gets to crowded and noisy they have a quiet pool also. You should go on the Boardwalk in the evening they sometimes have entertainment like magicans and jugglers. If you just want to cool off or enjoy a snack you should go to the solarium. It has a flat panel tv with chairs and sofas to sit and relax on.
Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

NYwdwfan

I love BC - went there on my honeymoon. We walked to EPCOT a LOT and sampled all the snacks in the different countries. Definitely walk along the Boardwalk at night - the atmosphere is amazing. If you like beer there is a sampler at the brewery on the Boardwalk (if it's still there?!) that was really cool. Have fun!!!

Upvote 0

SeaCastle

Hi All,

I am very excited about my up and coming trip to WDW in 20 days (not that I am counting) we are staying at Beach Club any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated! :wave:

You're staying at my indisputably favorite hotel. Take full advantage of the pool area, and explore a bit. There are so many details and enough to fill a vacation just in your area. Mini-golf is a short walk away, and the Boardwalk (and Y&B Clubs) both have fine dining. One of our favorite things to do is get some candy at Goofy's Candy Company at the Boardwalk and then take it back to our room and eat out of it for the rest of the trip.

The pool really is a lot larger than you think, and it can get nice and deep in some spots. The sand-bottomed parts are quite nice, and the waterslide is even better. Being the last person on the waterslide is a fun experience, and if you time it right you can catch Wishes! at the Magic Kingdom in the distance.

Also take advantage of your proximity to EPCOT and the Studios. With no rush to the parking lot, you can linger in World Showcase for a bit longer. We found ourselves spending a lot of time over at EPCOT due to the fact we were a walk away from it. (And the walk is very nice and peaceful.) The Studios are a boat ride (or 15 minute walk) away, and Crescent Lake is pleasant for boating. The resort itself is very interesting, and the public areas are very relaxing.

One day we spent the morning on a few attractions in EPCOT, then we spent the rest of the afternoon at the Magic Kingdom. This is a good touring idea that you may find useful. Have a great visit! :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom