First MVMCP

I was at that party. Ill try to get pictures up some time this week.

I thought it was somewhat busy. It takes forever to get the non-party goers out of the park it seems. The parade was great, and the fireworks were just unbelievable. There was definitely some lines in Tomorrowland right after the parade...but nothing big. As time went on....the lines just went away.

Also, they ran out of apple slices in about 20 minutes it seemed too, which was kinda sad.

Snow on main street was a joke, im from the northeast...give me a break :)

KC82271

Seconded. I've not seen any of the Holiday merch this year.

We were there on November 11, and now that I think about it, I don't recall seeing anyone with any party merchandise. However, we weren't looking either. I know there were special "party merchandise" places - indicated on the map, but never stopped off at any.

I went in 2007 to the 2nd party, and again the 2nd party this year. I will say that it was about even in attendance from last year - which was quite empty - but it was nice. We didn't watch the first parade, and being we saw it last year, we only sat down 2-3 minutes before the 2nd one started - so we didn't have good seats - but they weren't bad.

Wishes - we watched sitting down in the middle of the hub at the beginning of Main Street - right in front of the candy store. Not many people in front of us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom