First Look: Refurbed Caribbean Beach "Little Mermaid" Room

Patcheslee

Correct, but the old 5th sleeper did not have a pull down queen and pull down child size twin. It was 2 regular queen beds and a pull down child size. Them adding that highlighted definitely seems like it is for the updated rooms.

It's possible we are both correct? Maybe in the future they will have a separate bookable for the little mermaid rooms, but for now anyone with a 5th sleep could be put there or like you said they will ask at check-in if you would like it.
Has anyone confirmed that the twin Murphy is child size in the mermaid rooms? I was hoping the update would include adult size. Since they don't have a description yet, had to know for sure.

surfsupdon

I’m 6’4 and I layed on the single pull down for fun. Seemed to be the same size as the pull down I slept on at Riverside a year ago for 4 nights. Was fine and happy to have my own bed.

Patcheslee

Just saw a few pictures of the refurbished rooms in Martinique on FB Carribbean Beach group, not mermaid theme. Same light blue paint, wood laminate, and window curtain as mermaid room, no accent wall though. Peach upholstery on 5th sleeper, and shower curtain changed to standard hotel white. Eh, don't really care for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom