first floor tot

fallbreaker

Original Poster
First of all, is the exit on the "first floor" of the tot with the floating window and stars real? how do they make the stars appear? and where is the "hidden mickey"? that part of the ride makes me confused...

AriBelle23

Hi! The Hidden Mickey isn't until right before your elevator goes to the drop shaft and the 2 doors part, when they do that the stars also shift to the very middle creating the hidden Mickey...as for the first floor...I am not sure if I am allowed to say that on here, but lets just say mirrors and projectors :)

The_CEO

Originally posted by AriBelle23
I am not sure if I am allowed to say that on here, but lets just say mirrors and projectors :)
Why not?

Fiber Optic Lighting creates the stars you see :)

Projectors like stated above also with pexi glass thats tilted at an angle.

AriBelle23

CEO-

okay, have you worked at tower before? :) and also I would guess that you do or have worked for Disney...do you currently and what roles were you?

The_CEO

CEO-

okay, have you worked at tower before? :) and also I would guess that you do or have worked for Disney...do you currently and what roles were you?

None, this has been been a former topic on this forum;)

DO a search people..:)

Edit- Steve must of pruned it. It isnt here no more. But yeah, thats about it.

MrNonacho

Premium Member
Originally posted by fallbreaker
First of all, is the exit on the "first floor" of the tot with the floating window and stars real? how do they make the stars appear? and where is the "hidden mickey"? that part of the ride makes me confused...

Just wanted to add that the exits in the corridor scenes -- which are on floors 3 and 4 -- are real and are used by maintenance personnel. Also, the hidden Mickey described above is only on the Foxtrot side of the attraction (to the right if you're facing the building).

marchofthecards

Hidden messages

:veryconfu

Hey,

Next time you ride HTOT, go left past the reception. (if they only have the right room open, try and just go left for this)...look on the wall at the notice board.

Lots of letters have fallen off the noticeboard, but you make out certain announcements and messages. However what happened to the missing letters?

Take your head to the glass covering the noticeboard and glance down to the bottom, and read!!!

Still want to ride it now?

Rgds
Simes

prberk

Re: Hidden messages

Originally posted by marchofthecards
:veryconfu

Hey,

Next time you ride HTOT, go left past the reception. (if they only have the right room open, try and just go left for this)...look on the wall at the notice board.

Lots of letters have fallen off the noticeboard, but you make out certain announcements and messages. However what happened to the missing letters?

Take your head to the glass covering the noticeboard and glance down to the bottom, and read!!!

Still want to ride it now?

Rgds
Simes

What does it say? Can you tell us?

prberk

Hi! The Hidden Mickey isn't until right before your elevator goes to the drop shaft and the 2 doors part, when they do that the stars also shift to the very middle creating the hidden Mickey...as for the first floor...I am not sure if I am allowed to say that on here, but lets just say mirrors and projectors :)

AriBelle, do you work there?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by prberk
AriBelle, do you work there?

it's pretty obvious she does... lol... i'm guessing she's taking her conflict of interest paperwork seriously (Even though most of whats been taught to her has been leaked out over the web for years)

mkt

Premium Member
Sorry I haven't replied!!!! I guess I never saw that question...hmmm, I might work there ;) Do any of you?

I did until I was liberated on 7/30/2003

AriBelle23

Liberated?? You were excited to leave Im taking it. It used to be soooo much better before managers switched and things changed. The old people were so much more fun too. I don't know, things just got weird there. Now where do you work?

mkt

Premium Member
Liberated??

When they gave me the boot I was sad. I have since learned that getting fired from Disney was the best thing to ever happen to me. I didn't realize they were what was holding me back from fulfilling my dreams. I was so worried about what Disney would think of me that I forgot that there is a whole world outside of the world.

You were excited to leave

not really... it was rather unexpected. Shocked was more the initial sensation. Now I feel better about it and have chosed my attitude about it.

It used to be soooo much better before managers switched and things changed.

YES!!!!!! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!! You worked entertainment... didn't you.. lol

The old people were so much more fun too.

I was the newest and youngest of the "old people" so yeah.... lol. We're all leaving.. slowly but surely.

Now where do you work?

I'm back in school working on my second degree (a BFA), doing occasional graphics/photography work, and working seasonally at Universal. I'm a lot happier now

AriBelle23

Originally posted by mkt
When they gave me the boot I was sad. I have since learned that getting fired from Disney was the best thing to ever happen to me. I didn't realize they were what was holding me back from fulfilling my dreams. I was so worried about what Disney would think of me that I forgot that there is a whole world outside of the world.

not really... it was rather unexpected. Shocked was more the initial sensation. Now I feel better about it and have chosed my attitude about it.

YES!!!!!! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!! You worked entertainment... didn't you.. lol

I was the newest and youngest of the "old people" so yeah.... lol. We're all leaving.. slowly but surely.

I'm back in school working on my second degree (a BFA), doing occasional graphics/photography work, and working seasonally at Universal. I'm a lot happier now

Entertainment, that's all I ever do these days...I intended to get a BFA or even a Theatre degree of some type, but that didn't work out too well...I am just so incredibly lucky I managed without it in the entertainment world thus far. As soon as things calm down a bit, I intend on going back...somewhere and get some type of degree. Along with performing I also have a music studio that I teach part time at and a few middle schools and random places like that. Now can I asked why you were let go? I have a couple friends who were let go from Tower and character performing as well. If you want you can PM me or e-mail me at AriBelle23@aol.com ...if you don't mind sharing that is. I completely understand if you do. :)

mkt

Premium Member
there was actually a thread in chit chat that explained what happened... do a search.. the title is 'no longer a CM'

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom