First Disney cruise - Disney Wonder- San Diego-Ensenada. Any tips??

DisneyBubbles

Original Poster
Hi everyone,

My family and I have finally made the leap and booked a Disney cruise. This is our first cruise ever, so any tips would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

ChuckElias

If you want to get off the ship in Ensenada, take a shore excursion. Don't attempt a do-it-yourself visit. When I was there, it was a pit! You had to walk through horrible poverty and begging to get anywhere. So just do yourself a favor and book a Port Adventure if you want to get off the ship.

Enjoy Tiana's Place. I still haven't been able to experience it. :( You'll love it!

lostpro9het

We did an itinerary there and had a great time. The actual cruise part starts at page 6:

Phonedave

Hi everyone,

My family and I have finally made the leap and booked a Disney cruise. This is our first cruise ever, so any tips would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

If you are flying / traveling a long distance into the port, plan to arrive the day before. Flights get delayed, car trouble happens, etc. Give yourself enough time to plan for contingencies.

Review ahead of time what is and is not allowed on a cruise ship. Things like extension cords and such can be surprising for some people. DCL has a list of what is and is not allowed on their ships.

Pick a few things on board that you know you want to do, and schedule them. Otherwise, just go with the flow and enjoy being on vacation. You are not going to be able to do every single thing on board and will just end up disappointed if you go in with that mindset.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom