First Cruise

stitchlilomom

We leave for our first cruise on Disney Cruise Line Dec. 1. I am so nervous and excited. Any advice or tips would be great from you guys that have been before.

RobnRachal

We ARE doing the dolphin encounter in Nassau (oldest daughter is a huge dolphin fanatic)! Of course it helps that its going to be a complete surprise!! We figure it's a once in a lifetime thing (meaning: don't know if it'll ever happen again) Since it's our 15th Anniversary trip we have also planned Palo one night for dinner to celebrate. We have a few little celebrations arranged for the stateroom. Can't Wait!!! 18 days 6 hours to go. . .

We will share pics and info when we get back. I've heard lots of great things about the dolphin encounter, so we are excited for the magical experience!!:D

Upvote 0

Goldenbear6

Oh and also, you can drop off markers and a personal item to guest services when you first board (photo mat, pillowcase, t-shirt, etc) and at the end of the week they'll deliver the item back to your stateroom signed by all the characters.

I heard it's just one old man setting in his underwear smoking a cigar that signs for the characters.:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Tinkermommy

Definitely order cookies and milk from room service at least one night. Yummy!

We loved watching Pirates in the Carribean on the top deck after the Pirates party was over. Totally fun.

When the ship docked in Nassau, I went to the ship's spa for a massage and pedicure. It was a great "excursion" and the ship was nearly empty so it was great for relaxation.

Next cruise is on the Dream in 3/2011!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom