Fireworks times?

cptwife80

Hi. I have a question. I am going back home (DVC Member) in May on the 27th. I have ressies for the California Grill at night and wanted to know when the fireworks at the MK will begin. I wanted to make the ressies soon enough so we can eat there and I still have time to change them so I can see the fireworks while I eat. DH doesn't really care for the fireworks but I love seeing them so if anyone knows about what time they start the end of May I would greatly appreciate it.

Nemo14

Hi. I have a question. I am going back home (DVC Member) in May on the 27th. I have ressies for the California Grill at night and wanted to know when the fireworks at the MK will begin. I wanted to make the ressies soon enough so we can eat there and I still have time to change them so I can see the fireworks while I eat. DH doesn't really care for the fireworks but I love seeing them so if anyone knows about what time they start the end of May I would greatly appreciate it.
If you check the WDW site, go to the calendar, and click on the dates you're interested in, it will tell you what time the parades and Wishes are. Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom