Fireworks and smoke direction In Galaxy Edge in DL and WDW

dvitali

Original Poster
Just wondering how any fireworks will be done in Galaxy Edge in DL and HS?
Will smoke be a problem at night if they having any firework in the parks anywhere?
Looking forward to walk at night thru Galaxy Edge.

ParksAndPixels

In the Parks
Yes
Do we know if this shells ceased due to construction safety / fire concerns for SWGE, or was it another issue? I missed the reason

ParksAndPixels

In the Parks
Yes
Yeah... I can’t imagine why they’ve toned down DHS fireworks launches...

“Oops!” I didn’t see that story. I wondered about that when the site first opened considering the rd closures at MK... but makes perfect sense. At least if we lose big shells it’s for the show where they weren’t centered to the icon anyways... That really bugged me from day one of this show

Rogue1138

I believe it was mainly fire concerns, though it has been hinted by those in the know is was more than just that

I can believe it. We were over by Launch Bay and they ushered us out and away when the did the big fireworks show a few years back,

Ismael Flores

Yeah... I can’t imagine why they’ve toned down DHS fireworks launches...

wait so they have issue using high altitude pyro at DHS because of fall out but they manage to figure it out in Anaheim where the park is surrounded by freeway, hotels and city streets?

Is the launch area that close to the road without any barrier around it?

i wonder if each resort uses different launch systems

shernernum

wait so they have issue using high altitude pyro at DHS because of fall out but they manage to figure it out in Anaheim where the park is surrounded by freeway, hotels and city streets?

Is the launch area that close to the road without any barrier around it?

i wonder if each resort uses different launch systems
I think the layout of DHS is a bigger problem because there is no ideal launch site for viewing in front of the Chinese that wouldn’t be problematic for one reason or another. Plus doesn’t DL have to cancel fireworks often due to high winds and they don’t have a castle display every night.

rsm

Every time I see this thread I read "Fire Extinguishers and Smoke Detectors in Galaxy's Edge" and I think, wow what a boring thread that must be :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom