Firework Phone Rules rant

LittleBuford

Hmm, interesting. So you equate body art with operation that can permanently damage you health if you take it to the extreme. I'm not talking about a nose job to help your self image, but, those who spend hundreds of thousands on operations, sometimes against medical advice, just to look like a Barbie Doll or a celebrity.
Dolly Parton is one such person. She’s also among the kindest, loveliest, most talented human beings out there.

Her money, her choice.

LittleBuford

Next, they'll come up with other ways to express their creativity and individuality!

In the United States, of all places!

We might even see grown adults wearing rodent ears on thier heads!
Guilty as charged, though (to get back on topic) I always make sure to take them off if I’m in front of people during a show.

MickeyLuv'r

Guilty as charged, though (to get back on topic) I always make sure to take them off if I’m in front of people during a show.
Alas though, this IS the part of the original post, and OP's follow up posts. (like post #21 and post #24.)

I thought he was kidding.

I don't know how anyone can look at a stranger, in the Hub, in the dark, during the fireworks, and know they have had a "nose job."

That doesn't pass the smell test.

Br0ckford

Premium Member
Alas though, this IS the part of the original post, and OP's follow up posts. (like post #21 and post #24.)

I don't know how anyone can look at a stranger, in the Hub, in the dark, during the fireworks, and know they have had a "nose job."

Wacky Races Lol GIF by Boomerang Official

Touchdown

Original Poster

I mearly brought that up originally to highlight how this women was nearly a stereotype into herself. As for how, before I get to that:

1. She was less then 10 ft away from me
2. She did this in the 40ish min leading up to the show too

But for as to why I could tell, I don’t know how to tell you other then it’s something you instinctively know sometimes, it’s obvious.

However I am getting a chuckle how some people are deeply offended about my assumptions about people who get plastic surgery/Botox as if it’s wrong. No one who gets those for cosmetic reasons does so because they arent happy with their current look, and it’s a shame they feel that way. I wish everyone would be comfortable with who they are. However, if you get that surgery and then feel the need to superficially flaunt it like she did, and ruin the enjoyment of a show for those around you that’s a line too far to narcissism in my book and we have far too many of them.

Last edited:

Ayla

Re read the OP. She had a screen on her face, standing on a bench, facing the crowd, so everyone could see her. She wanted everyone's attention. 🙄

Last edited:

MickeyLuv'r

Missing the point, still, does it all matter in the great scheme of things?
So what was the point?

1. OP says someone else (2 teens) temporarily blocked his view. He asked them politely to stop, and they did. = the way society should work.
2. OP says someone was shining a bright light all through the fireworks. = Disruptive, and not respectful. = not how society should work

3. OP ventured into a host of assumptions and judgements = not the way society should work
4. people in this forum said #3 not cool = the way society should work

scottieRoss

Reading this entire thread, I took away a different perspective
1. My view is what is important. Someone else blocked my view. But the person who blocked your view had the same mindset, my view is most important. Can be summed up as my selfish wants are being blocked by your selfish wants.
2. Fireworks cover about 90 degrees of view. A phone being held up is just a small part of that view.
3. Going to fireworks should not include a mindset that there will be nothing in your way. That is just selfish.
4. People in the hub during fireworks are all selfish.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom