Fire at OKW

Soarinluvr

Original Poster
While I was on shift tonight I heard a call on the radio that there was a fire at Old Key West Resort. Its ok no one was hurt and everyone was relocated to other rooms for the nite. Havent heard what happened but good thing is everyone is ok.

PixyDust

Yes, please keep us posted. This is our favorite resort. Staying there in November/December. If you can find out a building number, that would really be great!

Tigger1988

Wow, I was staying there from the 14th to the 19th..and I heard nothing of this. Though someone's car was broken into right outside our room. Orange County sherifs were there and everything

Connor002

Tigger1988 said:
Wow, I was staying there from the 14th to the 19th..and I heard nothing of this. Though someone's car was broken into right outside our room. Orange County sherifs were there and everything

i would imagine that they wouldn't tell you

disney dosen't want any bad publicity, so they try their best to keep everything contained and out of the press

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
Tigger1988 said:

If you weren't in danger of the fire you won't be told in order to perserve the show.

Bellhop Jer

Wow! I just returned there from vacation! I hope everything is allright for everyone, especially disney. This summer hasn't been the best for disney at all considering Mission: Space, Tower of Terror, Typhoon Lagoon, Computers going out, and now a fire?

Connor002

Bellhop Jer said:
Wow! I just returned there from vacation! I hope everything is allright for everyone, especially disney. This summer hasn't been the best for disney at all considering Mission: Space, Tower of Terror, Typhoon Lagoon, Computers going out, and now a fire?

i would imagine there are many minor fires at disney during the year that we don't know about

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom