Finding Roommates Fall Advantage 12' Internship

Umphreys07

Original Poster
I don't know any one going to the Disney college program and I would love to start meeting people and potentially find roommates ... what would be a way i can do that any ideas? is there something i dont know of where people meet ahead of time ?

wilkeliza

I'm going to be there August 29th until January 4th. I couldn't do advantage due to my graduation but I am doing the regular fall program. I always love meeting other Disney fans.

Enchanted Broom

Well, forums are a good start, so you've already got that going for you. :3

I've seen Facebook groups for incoming CPs. They probably have one for your program time and you could try to find someone there.

If I remember correctly, they also have the opportunity to apply for roommate matching on the program's onboarding website. They pair you up based on age and on when you'll be doing the program though, so there's no guarantee that you'll get an awesome roommate from that.
I tried it out for my first program and never got a response, so I'll bet finding people on Facebook would work much better. It gives you the opportunity to discuss interests, living habits (like if you're a morning person or like to play loud music, etc.) and things like that so that you can find someone you know you'll get along with. :3

Then if you find someone, you can probably figure out a way to meet up once you arrive. I'm pretty sure that you can request to room with a person when you get your housing assignment.

Oh, and congratulations on getting into the program! I'll be there for Fall Advantage 12' too. Maybe I'll see you there! :3

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom