FINDING ROCKET?

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Original Poster
I started a thread for this because I don't see anyone talking about this but it has been reported on other sites I follow off of here. It seems one of the Rocket Raccoon AAs has either been turned off or is missing from one of the pre-show rooms from Mission Breakout. Can anyone confirm this? If true, what do they show in that particular pre-show room instead of Rocket? Do we know if it is just not in use or has the AA been removed? Just curious if anyone has any info on this report I have read from other sites and I trust the info on this site above any others since there are more insiders here with a lot more general knowledge than most sites. Thank you.

TheIndoorKid

I started a thread for this because I don't see anyone talking about this but it has been reported on other sites I follow off of here. It seems one of the Rocket Raccoon AAs has either been turned off or is missing from one of the pre-show rooms from Mission Breakout. Can anyone confirm this? If true, what do they show in that particular pre-show room instead of Rocket? Do we know if it is just not in use or has the AA been removed? Just curious if anyone has any info on this report I have read from other sites and I trust the info on this site above any others since there are more insiders here with a lot more general knowledge than most sites. Thank you.

I don't have an answer as to whether or not he's still there, but to answer your other question they have a different video that they show that includes him in case the AA is down

socalifornian

Bean Bunny worked perfectly well at Muppetvision for years. Now they redress him as a trash panda and they can't keep him working.
No wonder Thor calls him rabbit “#itsallconnected”
1B402C2A-E109-4426-9362-2D5C5693AA40.gif

wityblack

The pre-show room closest to the entrance of the ride, the one connected to the lower floor, had the video instead of the animatronic for me the other day. It's actually pretty cool, because first, you hear Rocket from a different speaker, so it doesn't sound like he's in the vents, and the Walkman is gone the entire time so he can use it in the video.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Original Poster
The pre-show room closest to the entrance of the ride, the one connected to the lower floor, had the video instead of the animatronic for me the other day. It's actually pretty cool, because first, you hear Rocket from a different speaker, so it doesn't sound like he's in the vents, and the Walkman is gone the entire time so he can use it in the video.
Thanks for the report. I find this subject very interesting for some reason.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom