Finding Nemo

mattravels

Original Poster
You have to be thinking also...for the smash hit of the summer..."Finding Nemo"...Disney HAS to be thinking of a ride. Has anyone heard anything about a ride for this movie. I was thinking perhaps in Fantasyland at the old 2000 Leagues Under the Sea Lagoon that they may revamp it to where you could go under water and meet Nemo and and his friends.? Hey...it's possible? Any ideas?:lookaroun

I belive putting something in the living seas would kinda be cool. Have like a finding nemo tank that shows all the fish and other marine life in the movie. Dont have this as part of the Master tank but maybe a smaller one .

Something has to go in the spot where 20,000 Leagues used to be. :cry:

Nemo definitely fits in to the spot. But they haven't done anything with either Toy Story or Monsters yet?!? The only thing so far has been Bug's Life in the Tree of Life. Disney's missing out on something here, especially while they still have such Pixar greats for pennies!

mr snrub

Originally posted by thedisneyfan
Nemo definitely fits in to the spot. But they haven't done anything with either Toy Story or Monsters yet?!? The only thing so far has been Bug's Life in the Tree of Life. Disney's missing out on something here, especially while they still have such Pixar greats for pennies!

buzz_lightyear.jpg

cookiee_munster

we first must have a monsters inc ride first, cus that did considerably well too :) and well... it has the potential to have a ride linked to it :) then we get our truly amazing finding nemo attraction, though UK audiences must get the film before the ride lol, is this film ever coming out in the uk???

barnum42

Originally posted by cookiee_munster
we first must have a monsters inc ride first, cus that did considerably well too :)

The first thing I thought when watching the chase amongst the doors in Monsters Inc was “I bet that is in the film so they can turn it into a roller coaster type ride”.

By the way, am I the only person who did not like Finding Nemo? I found the tragic premise of the whole thing just a little too depressing (yes, I know it’s just a cartoon), but the sheer unrelenting desperation of the Marlin’s predicament just did not sit well with me in a comedy film.

Maybe it’s an English thing, which is why it’s not been released over here yet.

EpcoTim

Originally posted by barnum42
The first thing I thought when watching the chase amongst the doors in Monsters Inc was “I bet that is in the film so they can turn it into a roller coaster type ride”.

By the way, am I the only person who did not like Finding Nemo? I found the tragic premise of the whole thing just a little too depressing (yes, I know it’s just a cartoon), but the sheer unrelenting desperation of the Marlin’s predicament just did not sit well with me in a comedy film.

Maybe it’s an English thing, which is why it’s not been released over here yet.

Must be an English thing. To many tea and crumpets.
:xmas:

barnum42

Originally posted by EpcoTim
Must be an English thing. To many tea and crumpets.
:xmas:

How did you know what I had for lunch yesterday?

Believe it or not, I genuinely had tea and crumpets yesterday afternoon in my parents’ garden, though I can’t remember the last time I ate crumpets before that.

EpcoTim

Originally posted by barnum42
How did you know what I had for lunch yesterday?

Believe it or not, I genuinely had tea and crumpets yesterday afternoon in my parents’ garden, though I can’t remember the last time I ate crumpets before that.

I was stealing tomatoes form your garden, and overheard Jeeves' anouncement for brunch. Sorry bout that.

NemoRocks78

Seized
I really hope they dont make this as part of the Living Seas. It deserves it's own attraction. Same with Monsters Inc. If Disney needs movies to make some new attractions,definitely Nemo would be first in line,followed by Monsters,Inc.,and possibly at no.3 either Brother Bear (if it does good) or SPY Kids.

wdwfan65

Banned
Just heard Nemo just passed The Lion King ,They built Animal kingdom based on the Lion king so does Nemo deserve a ride ? yes! As for brother bear looks like a great movie (looks a lot like a lion king copy) the logo at the Wilderness lodge looks a lot like brother bear,even the bear mountain at California adventure.By the way Toy story does have a ride called Buzz lightyear space ranger spin,:D so far the only Nemo attraction Ive seen other than the small parade was the clown fish in the fish tanks at Rainforest cafe:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom