Finding Nemo Musical Tips & Questions

RyMelEm

Hi there!
Taking a trip w/ the Hubby and two year old daughter Sept 12-20. Was looking for some info on the Nemo Musical. Any help would be very much appreciated! I've heard nightmares about not being able to get a seat for this show cause it's so popular!

Mainly what I'm looking for is tips about best seats/how early we should line-up/ less crowed shows vs busier shows during the day/FastPass/Any reserved seating?
Thanks so much!

Nemo14

Hi there!
Taking a trip w/ the Hubby and two year old daughter Sept 12-20. Was looking for some info on the Nemo Musical. Any help would be very much appreciated! I've heard nightmares about not being able to get a seat for this show cause it's so popular!

Mainly what I'm looking for is tips about best seats/how early we should line-up/ less crowed shows vs busier shows during the day/FastPass/Any reserved seating?
Thanks so much!
We saw the show in May, and it was great! The line to get in was very long, and we were there about an hour before show time, but the theater is huge,so it holds quite a few.We were way into Dinoland and still got decent seats. you might want to try to get something in the middle, but actaully all the seats are good.

Upvote 0

Simba One

We have seen the show twice and I would recommend sitting behind the main aisle. The first time we saw it, we sat down front and weren't able to see the activity behind us very easily as actors perform in the aisle. This month we sat in the upper level and could see everything much better.

Upvote 0

Mickey&Minnie

We saw the show in November and it was great. My DH was a little apprehensive but he really enjoyed it. The suggestion I have is DON'T sit on the very front row of the bottom section. We did because we thought it would be neat. The theatre was no packed at all. I suggest you sitting on the upper section right on the rail. It looked like a great location, because the characters do leave the stage and you would have really good views. Our neck hurt from looking up the whole time.

I know you and your family will enjoy the musical very much. Have a wonderful vacation.

We will be there the same time September 13-23. Maybe we will see you there.

Upvote 0

MacDuffieMuppet

sorry no fastpasses. I saw it in june and december both times the first show in the morning..its usually about 11. I lined up at about 9:50 right after everst adn the safari...had great seats and was still able to do everything. I love the music and bought the cd so i can listen to it. Have a great time! Btw sit in teh back section.

Upvote 0

cb3k

Huge fan of the show...Do not discouraged if you are at the end of a massive line ..Odds are You WILL get in. I too recommend sitting in the middle section second level (its hard to explain, but it is like a movie theater, stadium seating style). I have seen the show several times, and the only time it was bad was when I was up in the very top in the bleachers..It was a bummer because it was the first time I took my parents too it, so they did not get the same first impressions that I did. You will love it, and your daughter will have fun looking for Nemo in "The Bubbles" during the Pre-Show.

Upvote 0

raven

Arrive early and wait in line. This is really the only way to get a decent seat and be sure you get in. It's a very popular show and is still "new" to many guests so be prepared for crowds.

Upvote 0

Purple413

We saw the show in June and we got in line over an hour and a half ahead of time. Luckily we were in the shade. The theater is huge, so I don't think we would have needed to get in line so early. The show was great, but even after they let you in, you still had to sit there a while. The seats are very hard and uncomfortable, but once the show starts you forget about it. I agree that you should try to sit in the middle behind the main isle so you can see everything. Have a great time!

Upvote 0

Kriszee1

Does anyone know anything about the handicapped entrance for this show? Is the holding area quiet and how is the section that you are seated in? View ok? We saw the premier of the show last November and sat in the lower left section, near the walkway, so we were close to where the characters come close. Is the section in the same area? My son is autistic and we had a terrible time trying to hold him in the line for an hour, the crowd and the close proximity to other guests cause a meltdown. I just need to know if I should even bother with the handicapped entrance if its not really secluded..otherwise I'll get in at the end of a long line. Thanks!

Upvote 0

MrsPortiaB

Does anyone know anything about the handicapped entrance for this show? Is the holding area quiet and how is the section that you are seated in? View ok? We saw the premier of the show last November and sat in the lower left section, near the walkway, so we were close to where the characters come close. Is the section in the same area? My son is autistic and we had a terrible time trying to hold him in the line for an hour, the crowd and the close proximity to other guests cause a meltdown. I just need to know if I should even bother with the handicapped entrance if its not really secluded..otherwise I'll get in at the end of a long line. Thanks!

I have two Autistic brothers and I was reading some articles online because I always wondered what it would be like if I brought them to WDW someday so I read up on it (there are some helpful articles on allearsnet.com) and one of the things mentioned that might be of some help is the WDW Special Assistance Card policy. This should help you with getting help with getting onto rides and most likely even special seating for this show!

If you'd like, I can PM you some helpful links! :wave:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Upvote 0

happymom52003

Get there early. We got in line about 35 minutes before start time and did not get in....and a BUNCH of people in front if us did not get in....and the park was not even very crowded that day. So heed the warnings and get there close to an hour before start time. Hopefully as the newness wears off a bit the lines will get better:shrug:

Upvote 0

hematite153

Does anyone know anything about the handicapped entrance for this show? Is the holding area quiet and how is the section that you are seated in?

We didn't have a great experience with the handicapped entrance. When they asked my DW if she could transfer and she said "yes" they had her WALK a LONG way and up a flight of STAIRS to near the back of the theatre. Transfer to me means something a little less strenuous and definitely a lot shorter--she would have had less walking if she'd gone in the main entrance!

However, we were there during the soft opening so they may have fixed these problems by now.

I would definitely look into getting your DS a GAC. He may not need it, but if you have a GAC that says he needs to wait in a quiet place then you can use it if he's having a tough time.

Upvote 0

rlaeromech

THe line can be very long. If you are in before or near Tricerotops Spin.. you should make it in. I was in line there and made it in no problem. That was in Early May

Upvote 0

dave2822

Just another helpful warning: Because of the popularity, they will try to cram in every last guest (within fire code regulations) in that theater. You will be asked repeatedly to move as far down as you can, and the cast members are advised to pack in 1 or 2 stragglers anywhere they can see an ounce of space (boy do I not envy that job).

So, claustrophobes and personal-space-needers beware ...

And don't let it get to you that you stake out a space in line for an hour and then somebody comes around 5 minutes before the start of the show and is told to squeeze in to your party. Just be prepared

Upvote 0

mhead

They can get PLENTY of people in there and we had no trouble with the handicapped entrance/seating in June.

Our only complaint was the show. Well the music anyway - it seemed forced and just did not flow well. We all found ourselves looking at our watches waiting for it to end. It was ok - and some of the visuals are stunning - but we don't have any plans to go back. Our two year old who LOVES Nemo - fell asleep aout half way through.

IMO WDW has not had a great live show since they closed Hunchback.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom