Finding Cinderella!

phweature

Original Poster
Hi everybody! My mom and I just booked a last minute trip to the world for June 14th to the 20th. YEAH! I was wondering if anyone who has eaten at the Princess Meals at Restaraunt Akershus in Norway could tell me if Cinderella is there at any of the meal times? The very helpful lady at Disney Dining told me that she was not, but in the books i have checked out and websites i have looked at it says she is is. Cinderella is my daughter's favorite character and it would make her trip to get to see her and have some interaction with her, plus the pics are priceless! Any help would be great and Thanks a bunch!

New2WDW

phweature said:
Hi everybody! My mom and I just booked a last minute trip to the world for June 14th to the 20th. YEAH! I was wondering if anyone who has eaten at the Princess Meals at Restaraunt Akershus in Norway could tell me if Cinderella is there at any of the meal times? The very helpful lady at Disney Dining told me that she was not, but in the books i have checked out and websites i have looked at it says she is is. Cinderella is my daughter's favorite character and it would make her trip to get to see her and have some interaction with her, plus the pics are priceless! Any help would be great and Thanks a bunch!

She was present last year for the dinner time in October. But I must say we did not enjoy the food at all. It was not to our taste. Jasmine, Belle, Aurora, Cinderella & Ariel w/o fins were there!

Have a great trip!

WDWKat26

She is definitely there, I don't know why they would say that she's not! Anyway, if there's that 1% chance you don't run into her, she's also over in Toontown in the Princess room every day! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom