Finally!!!

phantomkara

It's been over 2 years since my first trip to Disney, and I've been saving up ever since then so that I can go again. Now at long last, I finally have enough, and our next trip is officially booked for April 26th 2014!!!!! I know it's still over 7 months away, but I finally have a date to count down to instead of just dreaming and wondering when my next trip would be. I just wanted to share my excitement with all of you, I can't wait!!!!!

GrimGrinningGhost15

I am in the same boat as you, I went for the first time ever May of 2012 and started saving the day I got back! We are booked and almost paid off for January of 2014! Booking the trip is such a wonderful feeling isn't it? My advice to pass the time, pandora disney station, you tube videos and I have to say that I also youtube my fav TV shows when the go to disneyworld! Boy meets world, full house ect haha. Enjoy your trip!!

Upvote 0

phantomkara

Original Poster
I am in the same boat as you, I went for the first time ever May of 2012 and started saving the day I got back! We are booked and almost paid off for January of 2014! Booking the trip is such a wonderful feeling isn't it? My advice to pass the time, pandora disney station, you tube videos and I have to say that I also youtube my fav TV shows when the go to disneyworld! Boy meets world, full house ect haha. Enjoy your trip!!

Thanks! I hope you enjoy your trip too!! You'll have to post how it was when you get back!

Upvote 0

diznyboyz

It's been over 2 years since my first trip to Disney, and I've been saving up ever since then so that I can go again. Now at long last, I finally have enough, and our next trip is officially booked for April 26th 2014!!!!! I know it's still over 7 months away, but I finally have a date to count down to instead of just dreaming and wondering when my next trip would be. I just wanted to share my excitement with all of you, I can't wait!!!!!
Good for you! Make plenty of Disney memories to take home with you!

Upvote 0

Sped2424

Embarrasingly enough the first thing that went through my mind when i read the title of your thread was "The Rock has come back to Disney" :oops::oops::oops:
rock.jpg

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom