Finally!!!!

CB2@disney

I have heard so many good things about the Tomorrowland Dessert Party and so this trip I thought we'd do it. I've been trying to book this from the 180 day mark...then 90 days...then 60 days...then 45 days and finally yesterday on the 38th day until our vacation begins I finally booked it. WOW! It was the last thing to set up and now it's time to just countdown. YEA!!!!!!

Sharired

I'm right there with you! I have so been looking forward to trying the dessert party and in 13 days I will know what the hype is all about!

Upvote 0

Bama14

I haven't heard of this before. It sounds fun, dessert and fireworks! I've got 160 days to try to get a reservation I guess. Did you book online?

Upvote 0

wiigirl

Hope you have a great time and enjoy the fireworks! :)
75.gif

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

We have done it a few times. The view of the fireworks is ok at best, but this location has it's benefits that far outway the partially blocked and skewed view of the fireworks. Since that lower area on the Terrace is roped off limits to about 100 - 150 people so you are not bumping elbows and have people pushing you while waiting for or watching the fireworks. Of course you also have many tasty treats to fill up on prior to the fireworks starting. Understand that to get a spot on the rail for viewing the fireworks that you will need to stand up there about 10 minuntes prior to the show sarting. Do not eat a large dinner if you plan on indulging in all of the differant treats. We like to eat a late lunch around 1:30 - 2:00 and then spoil ourselves with the dessert party for dinner.

Upvote 0

CB2@disney

Original Poster
We have done it a few times. The view of the fireworks is ok at best, but this location has it's benefits that far outway the partially blocked and skewed view of the fireworks. Since that lower area on the Terrace is roped off limits to about 100 - 150 people so you are not bumping elbows and have people pushing you while waiting for or watching the fireworks. Of course you also have many tasty treats to fill up on prior to the fireworks starting. Understand that to get a spot on the rail for viewing the fireworks that you will need to stand up there about 10 minuntes prior to the show sarting. Do not eat a large dinner if you plan on indulging in all of the differant treats. We like to eat a late lunch around 1:30 - 2:00 and then spoil ourselves with the dessert party for dinner.

That is what I was thinking... Getting a hotdog or some corndog nuggest to share around 4pm and then enjoy all the desserts. Thanks for the tip on when to get to the rail to view the fireworks.

Upvote 0

coachwnh

Just did this for the sixth time (i think) last Sunday during the Christmas Party. Im a huge ice cream fan, so i was happy it was added!!!! The view is great!! Enjoy

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

That is what I was thinking... Getting a hotdog or some corndog nuggest to share around 4pm and then enjoy all the desserts. Thanks for the tip on when to get to the rail to view the fireworks.

Good idea. You will definately have your fill of desserts and might as well try to get your money's worth out of it.

Enjoy it and let us know what you think after.

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

We tried it a little over a week and a half ago. As others have noted, the view is OK but it is soooooo nice not having to fight the crowds. And those mango shooters...well, I'd like a full glass of the stuff! Enjoy!

Upvote 0

CommyHolly

I have heard so many good things about the Tomorrowland Dessert Party and so this trip I thought we'd do it. I've been trying to book this from the 180 day mark...then 90 days...then 60 days...then 45 days and finally yesterday on the 38th day until our vacation begins I finally booked it. WOW! It was the last thing to set up and now it's time to just countdown. YEA!!!!!!

I've been trying to book this thing for MONTHS,,,,,,,,,no go. Any tips on booking it??????

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom