Finally Happening!

Sir Hiss527

Original Poster
Well guys, it's been a while..so anyways I am calling tommorrow to set-up an interview..I'm gonna go for characters! Wish me luck! I hope they'll let me audition...at least.

Also I need some pointers for the interview..Thanks!

egionet

Be yourself. I think that's the best thing you can do. Don't hold back, but also try not to go overboard (because that just gets annoying). If you do audition, don't worry about not being able to dance or remembering the dance. Just keep moving. I had a GSM that was friends with Goofy for a long time before moving to attractions. And he said on his audition, he couldn't remember the dance. So he learned the first and last steps, and then just did whatever he wanted during the middle. Good luck. I'm sure you'll do fabulously!

WDWKat26

Atta83 said:
I've told you all that I could tell ya.

We both have, and plus there's enough threads in this section alone about Characters and the auditions, go back and read them they're full of pointers.

wdwcptink04-05

It is cool you are going to be "friends with the characters". Becareful what you say to people and how you say it because you have to preserve the magic at all times. You will learn this when you get accepted and begin your CP.
Have Fun!
Have a Magical Day!
Tiffany
CP ALUMNI

aim

Dustin! How's it goin man? Haven't talked to you forever. So yeah, how'd everything go? Let us know!

Sir Hiss527

Original Poster
Well hey, it's been a while..To let you guys know..I did not pass the audition..but in my opinion I did really good..I had the animation there, and smile, and the dance right..I don't know why, they didn't have me pass it. I might audition again in June.

DisneySaint

D'oh, sorry! :cry:
At least you know you did your best - it just wasn't meant to be right now. At least you know what to expect, too, and maybe you'll think of something to improve on! Good luck next time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom