Finally got a discount

mike45248

I have been reading on this board about PINS and was wondering how or when I would get one. Well this morning I finally got one emailed to me. Called the travel agent and she applied it and it saved us almost $1300.00. So now I am glad we booked the POLY. For $200.00 more we are staying there (POLY) than the original place POP.:sohappy: Now just hoping the job situation holds out for myself and the wife.:veryconfu

DisKid

I recently checked my email and also received the 40% off discount pin. Thank you Disney my DH and I will be able to go home this year. We were looking forward to booking AKL for the end of Nov thru the first week of Dec. Unfortunately I rechecked this morning and noticed that it was only for select Value resorts. Don't get me wrong we still go because I guess it doesn't really matter where we stay, we were just looking forward to finally staying at AKL for the whole visit.
My question is this though...has anyone else been able to upgrade from the value to deluxe? It may be a long shot but it never hurts to ask, right?

We received a pin and were able to use it at the AKL for December 17-23 in a savanna view room.
It surprised us because December 18 starts the Holiday season. We were able to save a considerable amount.
So I would suggest you call reservations (or you travel agent/ Kingdom Konsultants) and check to see if you can get a room at this deal for the dates you want.

Upvote 0

minnie2000

Are these pins only for people in the USA? Has anyone in the UK ever received one? We would love to go to WDW later this year, but don't know if it is feasible. If we received one of these pins, it might just make it possible!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom