Finally found Rosita in the new BTMR queue

Biff215

Ha, this is funny, as I always thought the line was referring to Rosita looking different than the birds had seen her before, like they were surprised. Goes to show we all pull our own meaning from things.

Cool find in BTMR!

NiarrNDisney

I know I am probably alone on this but I think it may be time to let the little birdies fly or take it back (way back) to the original idea of making the Enchanted Tiki Room into a TS dinner show. I say move it over to the Polynesian maybe into Tangaroa Terrace and make it another special dining option for the much beloved resort.

(Ducks flying shoe)

Cmdr_Crimson

I know I am probably alone on this but I think it may be time to let the little birdies fly or take it back (way back) to the original idea of making the Enchanted Tiki Room into a TS dinner show. I say move it over to the Polynesian maybe into Tangaroa Terrace and make it another special dining option for the much beloved resort.

(Ducks flying shoe)
Well, Polyneasia god Uh-Oha from Under New Management moved there..sadly she doesn't move tho...
trader-sams-grog-grotto-gallery02.jpg

Last edited:

Haymarket2008

(Ducks flying shoe)

I’m throwing said shoe.

Haymarket2008

In my defense it would leave Adventureland with a large footprint to build on and an even larger one if the Flying Carpets would be taking out to the dry cleaner with all of the Agrabah decor.

The only thing they could put in its place is a show or a restaurant. A proper attraction couldn’t fit in that space unless they took out portions of the restaurant and Country Bear Jamboree. Also I think the Tiki Birds are an integral part of the WDW (and Disney at large) fabric. Losing them would be an immense loss, imho.

Cmdr_Crimson

In my defense it would leave Adventureland with a large footprint to build on and an even larger one if the Flying Carpets would be taking out to the dry cleaner with all of the Agrabah decor.
I think the problem is that both AA shows share the same complex with Tiki's in Adventureland and just on the otherside you have Country Bears..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom