Finally! A PIN code for me!

MissingDisney

At last, I believe they do exist. I finally got a PIN code e-mailed to me. It's for 20, 30, 40% off value, mods and deluxe resorts well into November, which is when we would like to go! Finally, I can get something other than free dining in the fall! :sohappy:

Tigerfan

Ive been to Disney World many many times and never received a pin code. My girlfriend booked one night at AKL and has received 2 pin codes in 2 months time.............I give up, maybe the less you reserve they will target that person to travel more instead of the ones they know they got.

I know what you mean,every year I am the one that books the vacation and the pin codes we get are in my wifes name.That's ok though,I am thankful that we get them.

Upvote 0

Dinardo

I know what you mean,every year I am the one that books the vacation and the pin codes we get are in my wifes name.That's ok though,I am thankful that we get them.

I want to say that as long as your name is on the reservation, the PIN code can still be used. My wife booked our vacation in her name this year and I got a PIN code in my email address. I called the number on the email, gave them my name and PIN code and they happily added it to our package. No questions asked.

Upvote 0

Dinardo

Just putting this out there -

I was given a PIN Code for free QS dining after we had booked a trip in September - so we added it onto our reservation. The receptionist told me that since I received a Free QS PIN code, that The (Regular)Dining Plan and the Deluxe Dining Plan were half off.

We booked the Deluxe. Half off the Deluxe was something we couldn't pass up. I am grateful for Free QS, but I think I would get tired of burgers, pizza and chicken nuggets.

I bet there are others out there who feel the same.

Upvote 0

Mikester71

I had a similar thing happen just before Christmas to me. I am the one who always books our trip and I am the one who has subscribed to all the WDW sites and emails and orders the planning DVD every year and a PIN code finally came in my mailbox back in December.......only in my mother-in-laws name!!!! :brick:She always goes down with us, but the funny thing is she lives in the U.S. and I live in Canada. I am thinking since I am the one who books the trip through our local CAA over here for all of us, they must be assuming she lives in the same household as us. :shrug:

I found out that I could have still used it since she goes with us each trip, but we are not even going this year. Just went in yesterday to book our March 2011 trip. So it is a year too early!!! :brick::brick:

Upvote 0

todpatcam

Pin Code

We recently received the 20/30/40 PIN CODE and jumped right on it and book 7 days for Dec. For 2008 & 2009 we went on free dining so I'm not sure if one is better than the other. We booked CBR so we received 30% of our room for 7 day trip; I believe it was around $300 +/- off the reg rate. The CS rep said if a better deal came along we could adjust our trip up to 45 days prior to our arrival date. So, we're still looking for any deal that may come along in case it's better than our 30% off we booked under.

Upvote 0

MissingDisney

Original Poster
We recently received the 20/30/40 PIN CODE and jumped right on it and book 7 days for Dec. For 2008 & 2009 we went on free dining so I'm not sure if one is better than the other. We booked CBR so we received 30% of our room for 7 day trip; I believe it was around $300 +/- off the reg rate. The CS rep said if a better deal came along we could adjust our trip up to 45 days prior to our arrival date. So, we're still looking for any deal that may come along in case it's better than our 30% off we booked under.
Did the same thing thing. Waiting to see if something better comes along. Who knows, with the discounts they're throwing out to the public, one of those may be better! I was just happy to make "The List".

Upvote 0

Uncle Lupe

I received two pin codes last year but was unable to use them but I did do a lot of vacation planning/research on the site and are registered.....

...sans the goat.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom