Final Vacation Package - When Does it Come?

DisneyJunkie

I guess I'm getting overexcited about my next WDW trip, but when will my final package come in the mail that contains airline tickets, ME tags, etc..etc..? I looked online and saw that they already have plane seats assigned, but I'd like to call and get those changed because I don't care for the seats they gave us. I'm just wondering how much time I have left for that. As of today, we have 41 days til our trip.

odisneyfan

Tickets

well i have 15 days to go an havent heard from my t.a yet lets just say my boys i i are getting some what nervous. but i know they come about 2 weeks before you leave. dont know why they wait to the last minute to send them. but you have time . i would call your t.a or the airline to see if you can change seats good luck and have a great time

janet

Upvote 0

jvenegas

Better check with your TA. my ME tags were never received although once I got to the airport at Orlando there was someone there to direct me to the welcoming counter and everything worked out fine.

Upvote 0

GoCubs

Do you even get an airline ticket anymore? I received what looks like a receipt for the purchase of my airline tickets. They look like "airline tickets" but I beleive its just a receipt. I booked my whole trip through Disney.

Don't you pretty much just check-in at the airport, with your name etc, and then they give you your boarding pass?

Been a while since i've flown, maybe I'm wrong.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom