Films at Fort Wilderness?

Jerm

Original Poster
Hey all I have done so many things in WDW but I have never gotten the chance to see one of the films at Fort Wilderness. So I want to ask if they do this year round? I will be there in October and would love to do it one night. Also anyone know when they put out what is playing? We are planing on hitting USH/IOA HHN and the MNSSHP(I think that is right) so we need to get all our nights set up.

J

TiggerBW

I've stayed at Fort Wilderness many times and I believe they have movies year round (weather permitting). They have them outside with a bon-fire for the kids to roast marshmellows, and they also have Chip and Dale there!
I love seeing movies there - if I have the time! As far as when you'll know the schedule, hmmm. not sure. I'm sure they do it monthly or so, so just call ahead. I always just recieved a schedule when I arrived. It's fun!

Brer Rabbit

I use to stay there once a year. And every time I went I would see a movie. It takes place outside and there is two fires for kids to roast marsmelows*. And sometimes they play movies that just came out on tape or they will paly a old disney calssis like robin hood but when you get there you should get a schedule thats tells you what they have each night and what movie.

*= i may of missed spelled sorry!!

yensid66

We have gone there in the later part of October in the past and they were showing them then. I do beleive they do it year round. I know that they schedule the movies on a monthly basis because when you arrive they give you a schedule that includes the entire month. So I am sure that if you wanted to be able to plan out your days there you could call ahead to the campground and they can tell you what is showing each night you will be there.

MichRX7

Premium Member
When you arrive at FW you receive a map. The CM should show you that the backside of the map contains a list off each night's movies for that month.

We took the kids 1st week of December. Chip and Dale came out with Santa hats and scarves on...Chip left his scarf on my youngest son who was pouting until he smiled for him. It was quite funny.

Then we watched "Blackbeard's Ghost" ...

Pixie Duster

Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground Show Schedule

CHIP 'N DALE'S CAMPFIRE SING-A-LONG

Sing-a-Long at 8:00pm Movie at 8:40pm

Kids of all ages are invited to come and sing all their favorite campfire songs with our nutty friends, Chip 'N' Dale. Located behind the Meadow Trading Post, our theater under the stars is a fabulous place to get into that "Disney Spirit" while roastin’ marshmallows. Stay after the show and watch classic Disney movies starting at 8:40pm. In the event of inclement weather, a "Porch Jam" sing-a-long will take place at the Ol' Meadow Swimmin' Hole. Movie and Sing-a-Long are free of charge. Chuckwagon Fixin's 'n Such offers pizza, hot dogs, nachos, snacks, marshmallows, beverages, and ice cream.

Note: All movies & characters are outside. Campfire Show is held nightly if weather permits.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom