Filming on attractions?

RMichael21

Original Poster
Hey y'all! I recently purchased a GoPro and was looking into making a sweet montage of my trip, including some on-ride footage. Obviously, I wouldn't use anything like a selfie stick, but I assume this is all within park rules?

CAPTAIN HOOK

My daughter and her boyfriend used one during our August trip last year without issue. Just confirm its use with a CM before riding - and no exterior video lights please !!

thomas998

Hey y'all! I recently purchased a GoPro and was looking into making a sweet montage of my trip, including some on-ride footage. Obviously, I wouldn't use anything like a selfie stick, but I assume this is all within park rules?
Just beware of using it on fast rides. Those are the ones where even without a selfie stick you are putting people at risk behind you. At other parks there have been people seriously injured when someone was trying to take a picture on a rollercoaster only to lose their grip and allow the camera to fly back into the face of someone else on the ride. Sadly when these things happen it is usually not the person that drops the camera that pays the price its someone several rows back that gets hit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom