Filming Crew in Morocco

GoofyFreek

Original Poster
I just remember this and wanted to see if anyone knew anything more about it. There was a filming crew in Morocco on Jan25th, now they where not doing any filming at the time, but the had about 20 ppl there looks like there where checking out the site for filming.

I was trying to read the cover of the propman script but was unable too. It wasnt a very big script so I figured it was a upcoming comercial.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Could be the next version of the Top 7 to include Everest - both of the previous hostesses spent a lot of time in World Showcase.

It was Jasmine, she was sitting on a fountain looking all magestic. I have no idea what this is for, but my girlfriend and I stood and watched the filming for a good 10-20 mins. It actually appeared to be more of a photoshoot than a film set, but live action cameras were on scene. Not long after this, we were whisked away out the back door of "America" and taken on the exciting Vacation Club Tour.

Jamie P

We saw the filming crew on Friday, 1-27 about 4:00pm. When we asked they said they were filming something with regards to Jasmine, but not what. They were walking around looking busy, but no filming, and we didn't stay long enough to see them ever begin any filming.

jackfrost

I'm guessing your talking about in EPCOT, but that reminded me that about 7 or 8 years ago in Jerusalem I saw a crew filming and scouting around the Walling Wall, since they looked American I asked what they were doing and they said they were doing some filming for a Disney project. Wasn't there some sort of thing in the World Showcase for Israel? just wondering.

andromedaslove

There were people filming at AK in ASIA near Everest on Friday also. The girl they were taking pictures of looked very familiar but I couldn't figure out who it was. Anyone wanna take a guess.

1805369009email.jpg

MagliteL13

I was talking with one of the CMs who was holding us in Morocco because of the shoot and he said it was for an upcoming commercial. That's all I seemed to be able to get out of him. They were also filming some sort of street scene and had a camera on a dolly set up with the track and everything.

Dj Corona

:eek: Thunder in Paradise 2!!:eek: **Falls out of chair - finishes post sometime tommorow when the laughter stops hurting!!**

- And seriously, Sarah Silverman?? She wishes ( and not the fireworks, I mean)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
andromedaslove said:
There were people filming at AK in ASIA near Everest on Friday also. The girl they were taking pictures of looked very familiar but I couldn't figure out who it was. Anyone wanna take a guess.

1805369009email.jpg

I don't know, but I'd like to be "familiar" :lookaroun

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I don't know about the Morrocco thing, but it does remind me. On December 12th I was at EPCOT and there was a film crew in and around Germany. The guy was wearing a Viking hat and had a sword. The first time I saw him he was by the railing right after the outpost and then I saw him again with some kids in germany by the clock and stores. Does anyone know what that was for?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom