Filming at the MK today?

Fantasmic

Original Poster
Did anyone see the filming in the MK today? There seemed to be LOTS of manger-type people about too, I saw one called "rick" a few times!

Also, Pirates was down until about 3pm and then when it was up, there were maintenance lights on the whole queue, the loading dock and down through the caves and in the drop! BAD SHOW!

Anyone got any clues on what was going on today?

Goofycanuck

Yep, when we boarded BTMRR the cast member said if you see a camera, don't wave at it. Also spotted a crew set up in the morning at the hub in front of the castle.

Tom

Beta Return
Finally updating the Planning DVD? Or maybe stock footage for the in-room loop. They already filmed Stacey's updates a while back.

jennifer84

Did anyone see the filming in the MK today? There seemed to be LOTS of manger-type people about too, I saw one called "rick" a few times!

Also, Pirates was down until about 3pm and then when it was up, there were maintenance lights on the whole queue, the loading dock and down through the caves and in the drop! BAD SHOW!

Anyone got any clues on what was going on today?
That's interesting this time last year it was exactly the same filming at the MK opening ceremony and filming a family getting on /off the rides. We also seen a family get filmed in HS with characters from cars.

BiffyClyro

that sucks. These days, you'd think they'd be pushing for the over seas market more than ever. Considering how many Americans don't have the extra spending money they used to.
Yeah it sucks! :/ I thought that, but then i also thought that they are so tight and just think about making profits that they stopped funding the dvd and maybe just spent it on advertising or something. Obviously just a money saving scheme, it's just irritating how they isolate countries :/

Mr_Incredible

What makes you think they have extra spending money overseas?
Don't want to speak for him but......they give big deals (free dinning, room discounts etc) to out of country guests, and if Americans don't have the money like they used too, you'd think they'd push to get more $$ in the parks from other countries. Also, sadly, Euros are worth more than US dollars ATM....so less goes more over here, even if it is Disney inflated.

IWantMyMagicBand

Don't want to speak for him but......they give big deals (free dinning, room discounts etc) to out of country guests, and if Americans don't have the money like they used too, you'd think they'd push to get more $$ in the parks from other countries. Also, sadly, Euros are worth more than US dollars ATM....so less goes more over here, even if it is Disney inflated.
Not true. I go to the USA, I get $1.57 for my £1 AND everything is cheaper. I go to France and get 1.13 Euro to my £1 AND everything is more expensive. A £25 dress from the Disney Store in the UK is 40 Euro in Disneyland Paris.

Mr_Incredible

Not true. I go to the USA, I get $1.57 for my £1 AND everything is cheaper. I go to France and get 1.13 Euro to my £1 AND everything is more expensive. A £25 dress from the Disney Store in the UK is 40 Euro in Disneyland Paris.
Isnt that what I said? I said Euros go further here. As of yesterdays currency conversion, 9000 Euro would be equivilient to 12000 US dollars. 3000$ USD goes a long way at Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom