Fill in the blanks!

gobstoper27

Original Poster
I have been to Disney World 5 times (and flying in today for #6), I have never ridden Space Mountain because I don't love roller coasters, and my traveling party likes coasters even less.. but I do have a FP for it Monday. After this trip, Space Mountain will be replaced by Rocken' Roller Coaster. (not sure that will ever come off this list)
Bit of advice, brace yourself, literally, lol. Space mountain needs some love! It's gotten so bumpy and jerky and it just hurts to ride. I live for roller coasters and IMO this one isnt what it used to be.

Goofyernmost

I’ve been to Disneyworld 15 times and haven’t ridden Astro Orbiters because for some reason I am not interested.
Oh, oh I know the reason... your a grown up!!

I've been to Disney World 46 times and a have never ridden a spinner once. If I want to do that I would just get on one at the state fair. However, I honestly cannot think of anything other than the meet and greets, the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. I'm kinda short on hair.

Fox&Hound

We’ve been to Disney World 12 times and have yet to ride Kali River Rapids, because the thought of walking around for the next few hours with sloshy wet underwear doesn’t sound comfortable.

I am with you. For a pretty "major" ride at AK, I have never experienced it for the exact same reason.

graphite1326

We’ve been to Disney World 12 times and have yet to ride Kali River Rapids, because the thought of walking around for the next few hours with sloshy wet underwear doesn’t sound comfortable.
And you do too. But lately we have been saving it for last of the day and then head back to the resort.

Kate F

I’ve been to Disney World 8 times and have never been to Rafiki’s Planet Watch because it seems like a waste of time.

DABIGCHEEZ

We've been to Walt Disney Word 24 or 25 times and I have the only MK attraction I have never stepped foot in is MILF because my wife took the kids in when they were younger and no one expressed any desire to ever go back in there

macsmom

I have been to WDW at least 8 times and have never/will never ride anything in Pandora because they built the rides with no handicapped accessories. I was kind of disappointed to find this out because they made such a big deal out of the land when they were building it. I'm still trying to figure out how to get on Soarin'.

Hcalvert

I've been to Disney World about 20 times and haven't tried the turkey leg because it looks unappetizingly greasy and there is so much better food to be eaten around the parks.

I am Timmy

We've been to DW 21 times and we had not ridden Astro Orbiter until the last trip because... wait for it..... we thought it was a decoration. I don't know how that happened. I do so much research. Thought we'd done it all. My mind was blown when I read somewhere on here before our trip last Dec. that is an actual ATTRACTION. So embarrassing. Now you all know my shame. This is fun!

OG Runner

I've been to Disneyworld 10 times and haven't rode/tried the Tiki Room because I have no desire too, it
is the only attraction I have not taken part in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom