Figment song?

CREEKWAYNE

Original Poster
Does anyone out there know if there is anywhere I can get a copy of the "Imagination" song at the end of the Figment ride?? :veryconfu My youngest daughter has adopted this as her new favorite ride and is still singing the song. Can anyone help?

Horizons38

Premium Member
Hi Creekwayne , at the end of the imagination ride there is a shop there and you can make your own cd from a list of tunes from all the parks for about 20.00 i think. Obviously you are back from your trip but i think if you call Disney merchandise ( park merchandise) they can make one for you of all the music from imagination ride , here is the phone # 407-363-6200. I have one of all the music from Splash Mountain ! :) Hope this helps !

Edit : The cd's are called Walt Disney World Forever

CREEKWAYNE

Original Poster
Thanks for the suggestions Horizons38 and bamboo7! I will check them both out!:D As far as the store goes. That is kind of weird. :lookaroun I did ask one of the cm's at the ride if there was a way I could get the song and they said no so I didn't venture on any further. I will give it a try now though.

Hi Mitzer!:wave: Thanks for the welcome back!

wild01ride

I haven't ridden the ride since they've changed it (from the Dreamfinder/Figment ride), so I am not familiar with the song you are referring to, but if it is the classic "Imagination" (/"One little spark...") song, I have a [128 kbps] mp3 of it. I would be willing to email it if you are interested (would help if you have broadband and/or a non-commercial email (non-Yahoo, etc.) or at least one that will allow you to receive an email that is approx. 4MB or so in size.

PM me if you are interested.

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by Horizons38
Hi Creekwayne , at the end of the imagination ride there is a shop there and you can make your own cd from a list of tunes from all the parks for about 20.00 i think. Obviously you are back from your trip but i think if you call Disney merchandise ( park merchandise) they can make one for you of all the music from imagination ride , here is the phone # 407-363-6200. I have one of all the music from Splash Mountain ! :) Hope this helps !

Edit : The cd's are called Walt Disney World Forever

All of the CD making booths have been closed a removed. They have been gone for at least a year now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom